CNN....bombshell.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
AT&T may be looking to sell CNN in an effort to pay off debt and get rid of the cable network after coverage of President Trump caused a ratings peak the network may not see again.

AT&T reportedly shopping CNN because 'ratings will take a hit' in post-Trump era

Reports suggested Jeff Bezos is an interested suiter, although that may have changed.
Jeff Bezos no longer interested in buying CNN as AT&T reportedly looks to dump Network
/----/ Maybe the Trump family could buy it and rename it Conservative Network News.

The only 'bombshell' I've ever seen on CNN

1606059401355.png

Robin Meade

AT&T may be looking to sell CNN in an effort to pay off debt and get rid of the cable network after coverage of President Trump caused a ratings peak the network may not see again.

AT&T reportedly shopping CNN because 'ratings will take a hit' in post-Trump era

Reports suggested Jeff Bezos is an interested suiter, although that may have changed.
Jeff Bezos no longer interested in buying CNN as AT&T reportedly looks to dump Network

TRUMP CORP needs to buy it and then transform it.
Oh man, could you see Trump firing those two faggot anchors? That would be awesome

China's Xinhua News Agency should buy CNN because they would not have to change anything.

AT&T is looking to unload Warner Media, DC Comics and just about every other property not related to telecommunications.... this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

CNN is the old elite network and Bezos thinks he is William Randolph Hearst. What a perfect match.

President Trump once said that the media would miss him.

Of course, the media hope he will be indicted on something, for they want so badly to keep reporting on him.

In other words, the media are saying what that cowboy said in that (in)famous movie: "I wish I knew how to quit you."

They would have to give me 10 Billion to take it over and purge the leftist scum out of there and find an entirely new staff.

Actually I'd probably just take the money and burn the buildings down.

Forum List

Back