Media is more focused on Trump losing than Biden winning

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I find it odd that the MSM is singularly focused on President Trump's apparent failure to be reelected rather than on Joe Biden's plans for his upcoming administration. The obvious answer is their pathological hatred of Trump, but I think it also indicates widespread fear that a continued inspection of the reported election results will reveal widespread election fraud and threaten the legitimacy of Biden's apparent victory.

In order to avoid this damaging outcome, the MSM is relentlessly promoting the idea that the election has been conclusively decided and that any questioning or inspection of the reported results is an attack on democracy itself. The objective is to demoralize Trump supporters into believing that Biden's presidency is inevitable and accepting that election fraud is simply part of our political system.

Is it working?

Last edited:
They don't want the public focusing on Biden, simply because he's so inept, and h His health is clearly an issue for many, and rightly so. He'll become the oldest President in history, and that worries some...

They don't want the public focusing on Biden, simply because he's so inept, and h His health is clearly an issue for many, and rightly so. He'll become the oldest President in history, and that worries some...

He'll become the shortest term President in US history.

President Harris was the plan. She's farther Left.

I find it odd that the MSM is singularly focused on President Trump's apparent failure to be reelected rather than on Joe Biden's plans for his upcoming administration. The obvious answer is their pathological hatred of Trump, but I think it also indicates widespread fear that a continued inspection of the reported election results will reveal widespread election fraud and threaten the legitimacy of Biden's apparent victory.

In order to avoid this damaging outcome, the MSM is relentlessly promoting the idea that the election has been conclusively decided and that any questioning or inspection of the reported results is an attack on democracy itself. The objective is to demoralize Trump supporters into believing that Biden's presidency is inevitable and accepting that election fraud is simply part of our political system.

Is it working?
Is what working? If the point of your post was to make us chuckle....it worked.

The Press has covered Biden's appointments, his getting no cooperation from the blob's administration, the challenges he's going to have with the GOP senate, his meetings with governors recently, and how he's not wanting his DOJ to go after the blob.

The Press has also covered the unprecedented contempt the blob is showing for the nation and the office he holds.

Forum List

Back