CNN : Blacks are leaving the United States!!!!!

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's about time , lol.

(CNN)Demetria Brown knew the exact moment she decided she'd had it.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

That is great Finally take Obama and the black Democrats and Joe Biden with them nothing lost to America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"They value me as a person. My complexion feels like added value to me here and I am not afraid of the police."

So in other words, she now applauds a system, that she'll call "evil" here.

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's about time , lol.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

This is not even newsworthy. Even though the number is not official, It is estimated that over 4 million Americans leave the country every year.

Persuader

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's about time , lol.

This is not even newsworthy. Even though the number is not official, It is estimated that over 4 million Americans leave the country every year.
and there is one black in that group and she will come back after her vacation is over....that is all she wanted

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?
Nobody really cares, just as long as it's built.

agreed. gator knows that. they all do. they are just doing little partisan jabs, because it is all they have.
Partisan jab. Yes. All I have. No.

Trump has done as much for the Democratic Party as anyone ever. He has destroyed and outed the party of racist hillbillies bent on putting ineptitude in leadership roles to destroy America from within - while claiming Dems are racists bent on destroying America. Can’t make it up sucker.

Eric Arthur Blair

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump has done as much for the Democratic Party as anyone ever. He has destroyed and outed the party of racist hillbillies bent on putting ineptitude in leadership roles to destroy America from within - while claiming Dems are racists bent on destroying America. Can’t make it up sucker.
You actually are making it up, dimwit. Look at the democrats running a mental defective for president
and tell me they're doing great.
You got one thing right: the democrats actually are racists bent on destroying America.
Look at who can't kiss BLM ass enough.

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
The basis for this article;

Backed up by;

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You actually are making it up, dimwit. Look at the democrats running a mental defective for president
and tell me they're doing great.
You got one thing right: the democrats actually are racists bent on destroying America.
Look at who can't kiss BLM ass enough.
I rest my case. Thanks for proving it for me.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List