CNN : Blacks are leaving the United States!!!!!

It's about time , lol.

(CNN)Demetria Brown knew the exact moment she decided she'd had it.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

That is great Finally take Obama and the black Democrats and Joe Biden with them nothing lost to America

"They value me as a person. My complexion feels like added value to me here and I am not afraid of the police."

So in other words, she now applauds a system, that she'll call "evil" here.

It's about time , lol.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

This is not even newsworthy. Even though the number is not official, It is estimated that over 4 million Americans leave the country every year.

It's about time , lol.

This is not even newsworthy. Even though the number is not official, It is estimated that over 4 million Americans leave the country every year.

and there is one black in that group and she will come back after her vacation is over....that is all she wanted

She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?

Nobody really cares, just as long as it's built.

agreed. gator knows that. they all do. they are just doing little partisan jabs, because it is all they have.
Partisan jab. Yes. All I have. No.

Trump has done as much for the Democratic Party as anyone ever. He has destroyed and outed the party of racist hillbillies bent on putting ineptitude in leadership roles to destroy America from within - while claiming Dems are racists bent on destroying America. Can’t make it up sucker.

Trump has done as much for the Democratic Party as anyone ever. He has destroyed and outed the party of racist hillbillies bent on putting ineptitude in leadership roles to destroy America from within - while claiming Dems are racists bent on destroying America. Can’t make it up sucker.
You actually are making it up, dimwit. Look at the democrats running a mental defective for president
and tell me they're doing great.
You got one thing right: the democrats actually are racists bent on destroying America.
Look at who can't kiss BLM ass enough.

The basis for this article;

Backed up by;

You actually are making it up, dimwit. Look at the democrats running a mental defective for president
and tell me they're doing great.
You got one thing right: the democrats actually are racists bent on destroying America.
Look at who can't kiss BLM ass enough.
I rest my case. Thanks for proving it for me.

Hard to believe Mexico is better off than the US right now.

Trump has done a GREAT job turning the US into a "shithole country!"
That's what Democrats have been doing by importing Mexican rapists, drug dealers, criminals, and then giving them sanctuary, plus allowing them to vote (illegally) in Us elections.

In contrast, Trump has MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

It's about time , lol.

It's about time , lol.

She never gave up her American citizenship which means all she has done was to take an extended vacation. Folks take extended vacations all the time, especially for world cruises.

He is up to 16 miles of new wall section. By my calculation if he is elected 81 more times he will be done with the unbarred sections.
In 2011, there were 649 miles of barriers blocking out Mexican migrants. In addition, as of January 2020, there were roughly 325 miles of new wall built, 516 more miles to go, December 2020 the target date.

Many miles are impassable by human endeavor,,,

In 2011, there were 649 miles of barriers blocking out Mexican migrants. In addition, as of January 2020, there were roughly 325 miles of new wall built, 516 more miles to go, December 2020 the target date.

Many miles are impassable by human endeavor,,,

What about city walls? Much more senseless beton age business.

Die Steinzeitmenschen waren stark
Ihr Mttagessen war recht karg
Sie jagten wochenlang nach Beute
Es gab keinen Supermarkt wie heute

Ich lass mir Bart und Haare wachsen
Ess täglich sieben Mammuthaxen
Den wildesten Tieren wird Angst und Bang
|: Vor meinem berühmten aufrechten Gang :|

Mich zieht's nicht in die Ferne
Nicht unter and're Sterne
Nicht nach Hawaii
An den River Kwai
Nicht zu südlichen Gestaden
Oder nördlichen Breitengraden
Ich reise überhaupt nicht weit
und doch ne halbe Ewigkeit
Ich geh nur rückwärts durch die Zeit
Als Steinzeitmensch - in die Einsamkeit

Meine Höhle liegt im Erdgeschoß
Ich brauch keine Türe, brauch kein Schloß
Muss weder für Strom und Heizung blechen
Noch über die Miete den Kopf mir zerbrechen

Statt Fernsehn habe ich ein Bild an der Wand
Von nem Stier und von mir im Pelzgewand
Und später wird einmal der Streit entflammen
|: Ob alle Menschen von mir abstammen :|

Last edited:
It's about time , lol.

I can only dream ??
We would pay for full transportation and 10 grand per person and every US city would be restored to glory

Forum List

Back