CNN : Blacks are leaving the United States!!!!!

Hard to believe Mexico is better off than the US right now.

Trump has done a GREAT job turning the US into a "shithole country!"

There's millions of them who would love to come here, and maybe a few hundred Americans that feel the way you do. Figure it out from there.

It's about time , lol.

(CNN)Demetria Brown knew the exact moment she decided she'd had it.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

I hope this becomes a big story. Maybe Vegas will pickup on it and take bets on how long it will be before she comes back. I say two months tops.

She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?
I hope there is a place in hell where you are anally gang raped (for eternity) by all of the 'people of color' you so fervently support.
No devil like a white liberal devil.
I will wear your racist wishes like a badge of honor. Just know that up here in the 1% your wishes have no power.
Yeah bud wear my words as hordes of black cock pummel your rectum for eternity...LOL!

She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?

Nobody really cares, just as long as it's built.
He is up to 16 miles of new wall section. By my calculation if he is elected 81 more times he will be done with the unbarred sections.

It's about time , lol.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

I am calling fake news. You might get a few that go and then come back quick or a few that go and get replaced by African immigrants that know what true suffering is and cherish coming to the US.

My parents have a winter condo in Puerto Vallarta and they are millionaires. They tried to get Dual citizenship and it is nearly impossible. You can’t just work in Mexico easily. You need to fill a job they need and get a special permit. I wish this poor soul luck, but my guess is she comes back within the next month or 2.

He is up to 16 miles of new wall section. By my calculation if he is elected 81 more times he will be done with the unbarred sections.
The wall that Clinton and Obama built?
Not following.

Or maybe Republicans will get leadership of Congress so he doesn't get delayed all the time between them and the courts. Hey, did you save your $2,500 a year in health insurance costs? I'm still waiting for my savings.

Not following.
Of course not

It's about time , lol.

Yessah, I be leavin' this here nashun jest soon as I put down foah ten scratch offs and cash muh gubbament check. Fucking made up stupidity.

Watch she gets shot up by the cartels

Does she believe Mexican cops are better?

She just needed a vacation and that was a good excuse and with that excuse she can probably get her job back when she tires of all the fun in mexico.

I do think we need a governmental program that would help blacks that would be willing to re locate in Africa and stay there. no option to return.

I am sure a lot of folks would contribute to such a program.

It's about time , lol.

Good. I hope she didn't let the door slam on her ass.

If a cop kills a black suspect, I'm leaving the US. If George Bush wins the election, I'm moving to Europe. If Trump wins the election, I'm moving to France.

Yet none of these people ever go. The ones that do always come back.

Not following.
Of course not
I don’t speak moron. Sorry.

Not following.
Of course not

Intelligent is not strong with you is it?

Not following.
Of course not

Intelligent is not strong with you is it?
It is actually.

Forum List

Back