CNN Anti Gun Op Ed Calls For MARTIAL LAW, Obama To Go Full Dictator

Of course I heard people claim they want to confiscate our guns. From the fringe right and the fringe left but it is overly dramatic poppycock and nothing more. Why do we insist on letting these assholes on the fringes dominate the debate?

Again, this is the first time I am aware of a mainstream representative in the mainstream media being so bold.

This is NOT a fringe publication, that is the point. It is CNN, one of the primary outlets of information for the party.

There are other places…Georgia democrats are pushing these laws too………and just look at Washington state…..

And every time they attempt to pass these laws these fools get handed their hats, by either the courts or by the electorate. Look what happened in Colorado.

Ummm no, and that no is a really fuck no on that...

Anyone that support using the any watch list to suspend someone constitutional rights need to answer one question and that is should that person right to vote and free speech should also be suspended?

I mean if the watch list is good enough to suspend one right then why not all of them?
You`re not content with arming criminals and crazy people. Now you want to help arm terrorists too. What a well trained parrot you are. Have a cracker.

Bet you didn't know that senators have been on the list and currently I think there are 70 some members of the Dept. of Homeland Security on the list as well. As usual you speak without knowing of what you speak. Mayhaps you should follow that advice to keep quiet lest it become known you are a fool... Just sayin...
You people are so gullible. Your right wing masters fill you with nonsense and you`re eager to run with it. People have been put on the list mistakenly and they follow a procedure to have themselves removed.
72 DHS Employees on 'Terrorist Watch List'?

Yes, how about you post up the procedure to be removed from the list. It is YOU who are the brainless parrot dude.
If someone is too lazy to do what they have to do, I guess they really don`t want a gun. Maybe they thought it would be a cool thing to show off when he/she twirls it around like the Lone Ranger. Why didn`t chief Gun Pussy La Pierre show up to talk with Obama and make a formal complaint about the removal process? He was invited you know....

You were requested to provide the procedure to get your name removed from the list, and instead you went into another direction.

So provide a detail link to show the process to get your name off the list or will you keep on going in another direction?

You should not have to prove to the government that you are not a terrorist and they should have to prove you are guilty of something instead.

If you support denying someone right to own a gun then you should not have a problem denying them the right to vote or free speech because their name might match a possible terrorist on a government list...

You`re not content with arming criminals and crazy people. Now you want to help arm terrorists too. What a well trained parrot you are. Have a cracker.

Bet you didn't know that senators have been on the list and currently I think there are 70 some members of the Dept. of Homeland Security on the list as well. As usual you speak without knowing of what you speak. Mayhaps you should follow that advice to keep quiet lest it become known you are a fool... Just sayin...
You people are so gullible. Your right wing masters fill you with nonsense and you`re eager to run with it. People have been put on the list mistakenly and they follow a procedure to have themselves removed.

Yes, how about you post up the procedure to be removed from the list. It is YOU who are the brainless parrot dude.
If someone is too lazy to do what they have to do, I guess they really don`t want a gun. Maybe they thought it would be a cool thing to show off when he/she twirls it around like the Lone Ranger. Why didn`t chief Gun Pussy La Pierre show up to talk with Obama and make a formal complaint about the removal process? He was invited you know....

You were requested to provide the procedure to get your name removed from the list, and instead you went into another direction.

So provide a detail link to show the process to get your name off the list or will you keep on going in another direction?

You should not have to prove to the government that you are not a terrorist and they should have to prove you are guilty of something instead.

If you support denying someone right to own a gun then you should not have a problem denying them the right to vote or free speech because their name might match a possible terrorist on a government list...

"
How do I know if I am on a Government Watchlist?

The U.S. government does not reveal whether a particular person is on or not on a watchlist. If the government revealed this information, terrorist organizations would be able to circumvent the watchlist's purpose by determining in advance which of their members were likely to be questioned or detained.
Many people erroneously believe that they are experiencing a screening delay because they are on a watchlist. In fact, such delays are often caused merely by a name similarity to another person who is on the watchlist. Ninety-nine percent of individuals who apply for redress are not on the terrorist watchlist, but are misidentified as people who are.
DHS TRIP can help resolve inconveniences resulting from name similarities by providing a Redress Control Number that allows systems to prevent such misidentifications from recurring. Go To Step 2 "

Step 1: Should I Use DHS TRIP? | Homeland Security

99% of people that are mistakenly believed on the list are not on it but because their name is similar to a possible suspect flagged them.

Also the list is secretive and you want it used to justify the government to deny someone second amendment right?

Anyone that support using the any watch list to suspend someone constitutional rights need to answer one question and that is should that person right to vote and free speech should also be suspended?

I mean if the watch list is good enough to suspend one right then why not all of them?

Wow, you really are and ignorant twat aren't you? Here's the reality jackass. It can take YEARS to get off of that BS list.

"After losing a key ruling in a recent lawsuit, the federal government in April said it would begin to proactively inform people of their status and create a more transparent system for contesting the designation — a process the ACLU once described as a "Kafkaesque bureaucracy."
While the criteria for adding individuals to the list remains murky, one thing is for sure: it's still a lot easier to get on the list than get off it. Even in clear cases of mistaken identity or clerical blundering, a name can linger in the system for years.

Here are a few of the most high-profile flying foul-ups (some of which are directly tied to the no-fly list, while others are less clear)."

No-fly list nightmares: The program's most embarrassing mistakes - CNNPolitics.com

Martial law?

Might be a good idea. Barry'd probably figure out he has no marshals to enforce it about the time the military coup tosses his ass out into the streets.

Last edited:

Wow, you really are and ignorant twat aren't you? Here's the reality jackass. It can take YEARS to get off of that BS list.

"After losing a key ruling in a recent lawsuit, the federal government in April said it would begin to proactively inform people of their status and create a more transparent system for contesting the designation — a process the ACLU once described as a "Kafkaesque bureaucracy."
While the criteria for adding individuals to the list remains murky, one thing is for sure: it's still a lot easier to get on the list than get off it. Even in clear cases of mistaken identity or clerical blundering, a name can linger in the system for years.

Here are a few of the most high-profile flying foul-ups (some of which are directly tied to the no-fly list, while others are less clear)."

No-fly list nightmares: The program's most embarrassing mistakes - CNNPolitics.com

Some more on the subject matter and why I am against using the list:

How the US's terrorism watchlists work – and how you could end up on one

The Secret Government Rulebook For Labeling You a Terrorist

these progressives don't mind lying and stretching the truth if it's FOR THEIR AGENDA. look at Obama, Hillary and that whole party of traitors

ok, I'm speechless. These people are getting more damn scary everyday

SNIP:
CNN Anti Gun Op Ed Calls For MARTIAL LAW, Obama To Go Full Dictator

January 7, 2016 by Michael Strickland

Elliot Fineman, of the National Gun Victims Action Council, has penned an op ed on CNN.com calling for Obama to declare a “National State of Emergency for the Gun Violence Epidemic.”

He says this needs to “include universal REAL backgrounds checks, suspending the gun industry’s immunity from lawsuits, monitoring ammunition sales and banning those on the terror watch list from buying guns.”

Fineman goes on to say:

It is clear why a National State of Emergency scares the gun lobby and pro-gun lawmakers — it would neutralize them. My organization is encouraging a petition. As we tune in to CNN’s town hall meeting with Obama, here are my questions. What are yours?

1) Gun violence is a raging epidemic claiming 30,000 lives per year at a cost of $229 billion per year. Why have you not declared a state of emergency to halt the Gun Violence Epidemic?

all of it at the site:
CNN Anti Gun Op Ed Calls For MARTIAL LAW, Obama To Go Full Dictator - Progressives Today
Not gonna happen, so untie your wet Barbie panties...

Why didn`t chief Gun Pussy La Pierre show up to talk with Obama and make a formal complaint about the removal process? He was invited you know....

Debate is better held on neutral ground, no moderators, no pre-planning. Two guys and a camera crew. That's it.

Yes…he was invited to get one staged question only….and then to spend the rest of the time as obama's punching bag…just like obama did to Paul Ryan and the Supreme court at the state of the unions.

those tears should be of us and our country with the traitor clown Obama. this Democrat party has went full blown Fascist/Communist. people better open their eyes on this subject

Forum List

Back