CNN and Washington Post Did Not Take President Trump's Legendary Speech Well

Seriously if they are canceling out leaders for their past, how can they support Biden!!! Democrats need to answer why Biden's past is irrelevant to him being the democratic nominee.

Seriously if they are canceling out leaders for their past, how can they support Biden!!! Democrats need to answer why Biden's past is irrelevant to him being the democratic nominee.
So "our" is the confederacy to you?

I have CNN and WaPo on ignore.
What makes you think that they give a damn about you?

What makes you think we give a damn about your Washington Compost or Clown News Network? Mostly I give take issue with people who still takes the enemies of America seriously - people like you by the sounds of it.
The enemies of America are the Covidiots who refuse to wear a mask because that would be an act of disloyalty to Dear Leader
If the left wants a fight, I'm sure they'll get one, and they'll be woefully ill-prepared to fight it...
Another keyboard commando heard from. :auiqs.jpg:

I have CNN and WaPo on ignore.
What makes you think that they give a damn about you?

What makes you think we give a damn about your Washington Compost or Clown News Network? Mostly I give take issue with people who still takes the enemies of America seriously - people like you by the sounds of it.
The enemies of America are the Covidiots who refuse to wear a mask because that would be an act of disloyalty to Dear Leader
If the left wants a fight, I'm sure they'll get one, and they'll be woefully ill-prepared to fight it...
Another keyboard commando heard from. :auiqs.jpg:

What the fuck are you talking about liar? Trump has encouraged people to wear masks. He is simply not Stalinist about it as an AMERICAN president.

Forum List

Back