CNN and Washington Post Did Not Take President Trump's Legendary Speech Well

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Particularly fair and balanced coverage today.

So President Trump is dragging America backwards... while CNN wants the 2020 elections to be a referendum on SLAVERY. Something Americans defeated over a hundred years ago. President Trump is ready to move forward and put Americans in space.

Trump exploits social division... while Washington post is encouraging people to riot. Trump wants America to be one America, and nothing less than America again.

Enemies of the people are up to their usual lies again.

Last edited:
I must admit, after seeing
If the left wants a fight, I'm sure they'll get one, and they'll be woefully ill-prepared to fight it...

They want to fight for their shithole bad...

The fight is one day nearer each day. Americans will win.

If the left wants a fight, I'm sure they'll get one, and they'll be woefully ill-prepared to fight it...
Not if Biden is president

they will attack whites within the major cities where minorities are the majority and the democrat government will smile in approval

If you are white and still in the cities at that point... or at this point... you are a total moron. Recall, any disruption to the grid and the cities become mass graves anyway.

Speaking of that, do not let any people with leftist ideas into your communities. They turn everything into Burning, Looting and Murdering. Let them have every bit of what they voted for.

they will attack whites within the major cities where minorities are the majority and the democrat government will smile in approval
I don't think it matters who's president. Now what will matter is if they can find enough leaders of this crap and hang or jail them. It truly is open sedition.

Democrats did not take it well either. Speaking for American founders is now "glorifying white supremacy".

1593871050786.jpeg

If you are white and still in the cities at that point... or at this point... you are a total moron.
there are many liberal whites in the big cities

for the most part sane whites left years if not decades ago

but the Only Black Lives Matter mob will turn on anyone with white skin as the couple in St Lewis discovered

they even described their “oh shit” moment when building were being burned nearby and no cops or firemen came to help

but they were trapped by their own stupidity and had nowhere to run to

I don't think it matters who's president. Now what will matter is if they can find enough leaders of this crap and hang or jail them. It truly is open sedition.
I think it will make all the difference

whites do not need the military to protect them

thanks to the 2nd Amendment they can protect themselves

But they do need protection from the FBI and ATF who under biden will move aggressively to take those guns away

I think it will make all the difference

whites do not need the military to protect them

thanks to the 2nd Amendment they can protect themselves

But they do need protection from the FBI and ATF who under biden will move aggressively to take those guns away

It is good time to start building white American no-go zones now. Come for guns, get the bullets. You need 1000 people minimum.

This is the only reason whites in South Africa are still alive.

What makes these morons think all white men are Republicans? Or do they assume their supporters just need to take one for the team?

What makes these morons think all white men are Republicans? Or do they assume their supporters just need to take one for the team?

1. Most white men are republicans, by far.
2. Those who are not are still white, and therefore a part of white-supremacy.

What makes these morons think all white men are Republicans?
they want power over whites

libs who serve in the black revolutionary army (as foot soldiers not leaders) will be spared along with other whites in the zone of occupation willing to bow and kiss their feet

and most white liberals will do that

but at times the white hating black mob will be out of control and any white will do to carry out their revenge on

I have CNN and WaPo on ignore.
What makes you think that they give a damn about you?

What makes you think we give a damn about your Washington Compost or Clown News Network? Mostly I give take issue with people who still takes the enemies of America seriously - people like you by the sounds of it.

Forum List

Back