CNN is pissed/Trump's speech......He is taking the nation backwards

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Good God is this what were up against?

I agree with TRUMP...

In a jaw-dropping speech that amounted to a culture war bonfire, President Donald Trump used the backdrop of Mount Rushmore Friday night to frame protesters as a nefarious left-wing mob that intends to "end America." Those opponents, he argued, are engaged in a "merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children."

The rioters need to be stopped, and democrats refuse to stop them.
There is a right way and a wrong way to protest.
I agree 100% with Trump's initiative to protect the statues and monuments, and to prosecute those who try to damage them.
We'll see in November how many voters agree with democrats to "defund the police".

I agree with TRUMP...

In a jaw-dropping speech that amounted to a culture war bonfire, President Donald Trump used the backdrop of Mount Rushmore Friday night to frame protesters as a nefarious left-wing mob that intends to "end America." Those opponents, he argued, are engaged in a "merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children."

When did Hood become your hero?

A president in a nation that stole a mountains from the Sioux indians and defaced a sacred mountain to put faces of men on it that oppressed peoples so a president could say that this nations is being destroyed by leftist? How ironic.

I agree with TRUMP...

This Democrat found time to get off his knees to make a lame ass response.

Democrats = good on their knees

A president in a nation that stole a mountains from the Sioux indians and defaced a sacred mountain to put faces of men on it that oppressed peoples so a president could say that this nations is being destroyed by leftist? How ironic.

Don't you have a kneel to take, and an ass pounding to attend to?

Why can't these unAmeicans just go to their own nations and stay there. Obviously we let WAY too many in.

I agree with TRUMP...

You keep trying but it ain't working, I am no Democrat or Republican so you may continues to kiss the crack of my ass..Trump is no conservative and his rallies are about hate more than bromances.....You love dat Trump because you and he love to hate.

Do you now have a kneel to take, and an ass fucking to get?

Why can't these unAmeicans just go to their own nations and stay there. Obviously we let WAY too many in.
Again you are speaking for the Native Americans who voted to ban the president from the sacred mountain desecrated by colonialist that thrived upon the misery of the underclass

Again you are speaking for the Native Americans who voted to ban the president from the sacred mountain desecrated by colonialist that thrived upon the misery of the underclass

I am speaking for the Americans.

You are speaking for the... I don't even know what you are speaking for, probably whatever Luciferian thoughts come to mind.

I agree with TRUMP...

You keep trying but it ain't working, I am no Democrat or Republican so you may continues to kiss the crack of my ass..Trump is no conservative and his rallies are about hate more than bromances.....You love dat Trump because you and he love to hate.
If I was a Democrat I wouldn't admit it either.

Just get back on your knees where u belong.

Nobody with half a brain would ever call you a Republican or independent.

If you think you're an independent it shows everyone here just how much of a brainwashed useful idiot you really are.

I agree with TRUMP...

Nobody with half a brain would ever call you is a Republican or independent.

If you think you're an independent it shows everyone here just how much of a brainwashed useful idiot you really are.
You really should stop being a Trumpet stooge he will just use you and throw you away.

I agree with TRUMP...

Nobody with half a brain would ever call you a Republican or independent.

Independently taking a knee is what being independent is all about.

I am speaking for the Americans.

You are speaking for the... I don't even know what you are speaking for, probably whatever Luciferian thoughts come to mind.
Yes because Lucifer says he is a Christian while he kills people to take their land and destroy their culture. Yet now the great Luciferian Christians are the ones getting it in the culture...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back