CNBC Scrambles To Use Correct Pronouns For Trans Army Officer Accused Of Handing Info To Russia

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is where we are and what we've become thanks to the insanity of the Democrats, the MSM, and leftoids in general.

CNBC scrambled to use the correct pronouns to cover the trans army officer who was indicted Thursday for allegedly handing medical information to Russia.

U.S. Army Major Jamie Lee Henry and Anna Gabriellan are married. In 2015, Henry became the first known active-duty U.S. Army officer to come out as transgender, according to the Baltimore Banner. CNBC struggled, however, to describe the couple, changing pronouns several times.

“A U.S. Army major doctor and his physician wife have been charged with a criminal plot to give confidential medical information related to members of the U.S. military and their spouses to the Russian government,” the original key point read.

“A U.S. Army major doctor and his physician wife have been charged with a criminal plot to give confidential medical information related to members of the U.S. military and their spouses to the Russian government,”

Unless The Army has revived the "Super Solider" program ... what possible use would the medical records of Army personnel and their families have to The Russians?

I'd probably hit the one on the right. But I'd have to hit the one on the left with a big ugly stick.

1664498240884.png

Unless The Army has revived the "Super Solider" program ... what possible use would the medical records of Army personnel and their families have to The Russians?
My guess would be that the medical records handover would clearly indicate both husband and wife participated, or wife and wife, or whatever. So the Russians can then blackmail each by threatening the other with no possibility one could protect the other by dying or disappearing.

I'd probably hit the one on the right. But I'd have to hit the one on the left with a big ugly stick.

View attachment 703301
Goes without saying, but several people already beat you to it.

This is where we are and what we've become thanks to the insanity of the Democrats, the MSM, and leftoids in general.

CNBC scrambled to use the correct pronouns to cover the trans army officer who was indicted Thursday for allegedly handing medical information to Russia.
U.S. Army Major Jamie Lee Henry and Anna Gabriellan are married. In 2015, Henry became the first known active-duty U.S. Army officer to come out as transgender, according to the Baltimore Banner. CNBC struggled, however, to describe the couple, changing pronouns several times.
“A U.S. Army major doctor and his physician wife have been charged with a criminal plot to give confidential medical information related to members of the U.S. military and their spouses to the Russian government,” the original key point read.

Just call them assholes.

Teenage Gary Busey with titz ?

Dickless asshole with silicone implants.

BTW: Where are all of USMB's illustrious leftist super-patriots in this thread? They hate Russians, don't they? They're always bitching about how Trump is a "Russian agent" and how conservative Republicans are "Russian sympathizers."

Why aren't they hatin' on this sumbitch?

Late again.
4i6Ckte.gif

Of everything to take from this story why in the world would you think a news organization “scrambling” to use the right pronouns as something that even resembles significant?!

They resemble Julius and Ethel. During the early 50s I had the opportunity to race home from school and watch great TV news shows. Funeral of King George, Coronation of Queen Elisabeth, Trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg and the McCarthy hearings. TV news was open and honest back in the day. Today's news is tripe, cover up and bullshit.

Forum List

Back