CNBC 10 Worst States

And yet...

America's top states for Business​

CNBC examines on 86 metrics in 10 broad categories of business competitiveness when assigning its rankings. The research examines the workforce, infrastructure, cost of doing business, state laws and education, among other criteria.

Here is CNBC's ranking for 2023.

1. North Carolina
  2. Virginia
  3. Tennesse
  4. Georgia
  5. Minnesota
  6. Texas
  7. Washington
  8. Florida
  9. Utah
  10. Michigan

And yet...

CNBC examines on 86 metrics in 10 broad categories of business competitiveness when assigning its rankings. The research examines the workforce, infrastructure, cost of doing business, state laws and education, among other criteria.

1. North Carolina
  2. Virginia
  3. Tennesse
  4. Georgia
  5. Minnesota
  6. Texas
  7. Washington
  8. Florida
  9. Utah
  10. Michigan
But you have to live and work in a #1 shitty State like Texas. Doesn't sound appealing.

I'll be honest, and I said this in the other thread on this topic that was started a day or two ago, I can't argue with the reasoning that put S.C. on the list, but I like it here. Well, about 8 1/2 months a year anyway...

But you have to live and work in a #1 shitty State like Texas. Doesn't sound appealing.
Seems fine to me, I've lived in blue and red states, and I really haven't seen the big difference, except the blue states I have lived in seem to have had more red tape. I know I would never live in California and the only person that called any of the state's shitholes were you and your opinion is nothing I would take seriously.

And yet...

1. North Carolina
  2. Virginia
  3. Tennesse
  4. Georgia
  5. Minnesota
  6. Texas
  7. Washington
  8. Florida
  9. Utah
  10. Michigan
Don't know how they figured Minnesnowta being in there....Their business environment is so bad that businesses near the border have hopped over into the Dakotas and Iowa.....The state has to go through the roiutine of cutting a special deal with 3M every several years, just to keep them in Maplewood.

Seems fine to me, I've lived in blue and red states, and I really haven't seen the big difference, except the blue states I have lived in seem to have had more red tape. I know I would never live in California and the only person that called any of the state's shitholes were you and your opinion is nothing I would take seriously.
Your opinion means jack to me.

And yet...

1. North Carolina
  2. Virginia
  3. Tennesse
  4. Georgia
  5. Minnesota
  6. Texas
  7. Washington
  8. Florida
  9. Utah
  10. Michigan
Mn is get shitholed by lib govt. People are fleeing the cities and state

Blue states like New York, Illinois, California, are losing population as more people move out than moving in. It's been a trend for years now.
New York is staring at a $36 BILLION budget shortfall within 2-3 years. California starts $1.6 billion in the hole at budget time (they refuse to count their unfunded liabilities). Both lost seats in the House due to population. But the left is blind to those facts.

Forum List

Back