CNA Nursing Home Worker Says Seniors Dying “Like Flies” After COVID Injections

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
- reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

- shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, many others are near death.

- residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

- “They’re dropping like flies.”

- residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick.

- says many health professionals for seniors MUST know what is going on, but are not saying anything.

- expects to lose his job over video, but is a devout Christian.

:eek:

I am 61, I decided to wait a while to see how safe and consistent they are, I will wait a while longer...........

- reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

- shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, many others are near death.

- residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

- says many health professionals for seniors MUST know what is going on, but are not saying anything.

Reminds me of the Killing Fields in Cambodia.
Democrats....I mean Communists always murder the elderly when they take over a country.

128 officially reported dead from the covid vaccine as of yesterday. Between the ages of 55 to 70 from what I've read.

FAKE NEWS!

128 officially reported dead from the covid vaccine as of yesterday. Between the ages of 55 to 70 from what I've read.
I'm watching Fox 17....they're advertizing..."This is what could happen to you if you miss your second dose of COVID Vaccine....more at 11".
Pfizer is the only one still pushing it aren't they?

One report a doctor in Florida died today. Yesterday they are looking into a man who died in Pasedena right after the shot. Rod has been reading them off to me as he comes across them. LA say it is going to require for all school children. Its is sickening.

Forum List

Back