CLUELESS obama even Weaker than jimmy carter!! = Pathetic.

"Commiecrat"? Isn't that clever; look at the death tolls, that shows who is "weak". Saddam was going down, Bush opened the door for another Islamic government to take his place. He tried to blame 9/11 on the secular Saddam; Bush is a blithering idiot, but one that cost US lives, unlike his supporters. Yes, "commiecrats" vote for Iraq also, after the lies were told. The JCS said his war plan was "faulty", did Bush alter any part of the plans? Of Course not, he was "over it" after the flyboy photo op.

You just don't know facts do you? Bush never directly blame Saddam for 9/11, he didn't have to Saddam was a criminal all on his own.

The war was executed with little lose of life and much lower then predicted, especially by low lifes on the left. What happened afterwards was a shame what people do to people. Killing innocents with IUDs and suicide bombers.

The following is how to conduct business. Not your jaded BS juvenile opinion but fact.

The myth that Bush Administration claimed Iraq was responsible for 9/11. It's always difficult to prove a negative, but that simply never happened.

Many people may believe this was the case because in "Fahrenheit 9/11," Michael Moore truncated a comment by Condi Rice in order to deliberately give viewers of his movie that false impression. Here's the quote as it appeared in the film:

"There is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11"

Now here's the full quote:

"Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11. It’s not that Saddam Hussein was somehow himself and his regime involved in 9/11, but, if you think about what caused 9/11, it is the rise of ideologies of hatred that lead people to drive airplanes into buildings in New York."

Setting aside Moore's little deceit, there just aren't any quotations I've ever seen from anyone in the Bush administration saying that Saddam was responsible for 9/11. That's why, in a piece called "Answering 50 Frequently Asked Questions About The War On Terrorism," which incidentally was written about a week before the war began, I wrote this:

The Bush administration has never claimed that Iraq was involved in 9/11...

Furthermore, after the war had begun, in September of 2003, President Bush himself publicly & explicitly said:

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the 11 September attacks."

It doesn't get much clearer than that.

Iraq, remove Saddam as a threat instill democracy. Both accomplished.

Afghanistan, remove the Taliban and Al quada. Obama tried with his surge and failed. Bush had removed the Taliban and their support for terror so he was actually a success and the death toll under Bush was far less then under Obama. So if you think we lost that war it was Obama who did so.

Incorrect again; I remember "....weapons of mass destruction, poised to strike!" & "....waiting on a mushroom cloud". Afghanistan, eliminate al Qaeda, not accomplished. It until Obama was in office to even kill bin Laden.

BTW, if Obama accomplished the mission then whom did they negotiate for the prisoner? Oh right must have been dead Taliban or maybe OBL's ghost.

BTW2 you got any evidence at all it was OBL killed by the SEALS?

Incorrect again; I remember "....weapons of mass destruction, poised to strike!" & "....waiting on a mushroom cloud". Afghanistan, eliminate al Qaeda, not accomplished. It until Obama was in office to even kill bin Laden.

BTW, if Obama accomplished the mission then whom did they negotiate for the prisoner? Oh right must have been dead Taliban or maybe OBL's ghost.

BTW2 you got any evidence at all it was OBL killed by the SEALS?

Wow, so now you are saying that OBL wasn't killed? You made some good points earlier, but now you just lost all credibility.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with Obama. Why can't we just argue that his policies are suspect?

Pathetic.

WOW!!! IT REALLY FEELS BAD TO SEE AMERICA WITH A CLUELESS obama as president,makes you sick to your stomach.

obama succeeded in everything he set out to do. Which is why "I hope he fails" was so appropriate.

"Commiecrat"? Isn't that clever; look at the death tolls, that shows who is "weak". Saddam was going down, Bush opened the door for another Islamic government to take his place. He tried to blame 9/11 on the secular Saddam; Bush is a blithering idiot, but one that cost US lives, unlike his supporters. Yes, "commiecrats" vote for Iraq also, after the lies were told. The JCS said his war plan was "faulty", did Bush alter any part of the plans? Of Course not, he was "over it" after the flyboy photo op.

Well you got one word from my post, care to address the rest, I didn't say a damned thing about Iraq. I nailed your butt on Katrina and like most commiecrats you try to change the subject. Deflection noted.

Forum List

Back