Clinton's book outsells books by leading conservatives

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:lol:

I don't put much weight into book sales, but since the right has been all giddy over Clinton's less than stellar book sales, I just couldn't help myself by pointing out that books by leading conservatives are doing even worse.

Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Are Totally Crushing The Right In Book Sales

It's been two weeks since former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices hit the shelves, and she's already getting hit for a "disappointing" rollout. Critics say her book is "bombing" and sales are "tanking," news outlets and conservative blogs report.

But sales figures for Hard Choices, compared with sales of books penned by potential Republican presidential hopefuls, tell a different story. According to Nielsen BookScan data, Clinton has sold almost 135,000 copies of her new memoir.

Meanwhile, Republicans who have similarly aimed to boost their profile with a book -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- have paled in comparison. In fact, Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

Is this supposed to mean something other than the fact Hillary has high name recognition and the time to go around the country and on the talk shows promoting her book? If your a military history buff and looking for a good read I suggest Ship Of Ghost.

• Banned
yeah....comparing a national figure of over two decades to these local guys....idiotic

Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Paul Ryan (former VP candidate). Naaaah nobody has ever heard of those guys :lol:

Thanks for the laughs

Typical Liberal bullshit spin.

Hillary Clinton sells 135,000 books and they're calling it a succes because
she outsold Mike Huckebee and Scott Walker and a few others.

Her book has received bad reviews and has not sold well....

Let's face it.
It doesn't look good.

Well the left has called O Care a huge success as well.
Go figure.

• Banned
Hey I wouldn't have even brought this up if the conservative media hadn't been so gleeful over her book sales.

SO this thread is proof that the Clintons are not poor despite the efforts of the far left on this board to prove otherwise.

Another far left thread that defeats all their talking points.

We get beaten over the head every day about how Hillary is gonna win
the election in 2016....by 500 million votes or so ...Why would the Republicans
even bother to show up.

And you have an issue if there is a little smile that her book isn't doing well...

Hey I wouldn't have even brought this up if the conservative media hadn't been so gleeful over her book sales.

The publisher printed 1,000,000 copies and they've only managed to move 130K after 3 weeks...it's a dud.

Random House has thousands of her last book stashed in a warehouse too...after it was deemed a "bestseller". They do it for access to the political whores who they then reward with book deals that are actually loss-leaders. Only the truly morbid have any interest in what the wrinkly old dyke has to say in some book she didn't even write.
yawn.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back