Clinton's book outsells books by leading conservatives

:lol:

I don't put much weight into book sales, but since the right has been all giddy over Clinton's less than stellar book sales, I just couldn't help myself by pointing out that books by leading conservatives are doing even worse.

Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Are Totally Crushing The Right In Book Sales

It's been two weeks since former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices hit the shelves, and she's already getting hit for a "disappointing" rollout. Critics say her book is "bombing" and sales are "tanking," news outlets and conservative blogs report.

But sales figures for Hard Choices, compared with sales of books penned by potential Republican presidential hopefuls, tell a different story. According to Nielsen BookScan data, Clinton has sold almost 135,000 copies of her new memoir.

Meanwhile, Republicans who have similarly aimed to boost their profile with a book -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- have paled in comparison. In fact, Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

Maybe if Clinton included a chapter or two mentioning trailer parks and jesus and pictures the teabaggers might "read" it :eusa_whistle:

I don't put much weight into book sales, but since the right has been all giddy over Clinton's less than stellar book sales, I just couldn't help myself by pointing out that books by leading conservatives are doing even worse.

Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Are Totally Crushing The Right In Book Sales

It's been two weeks since former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices hit the shelves, and she's already getting hit for a "disappointing" rollout. Critics say her book is "bombing" and sales are "tanking," news outlets and conservative blogs report.

But sales figures for Hard Choices, compared with sales of books penned by potential Republican presidential hopefuls, tell a different story. According to Nielsen BookScan data, Clinton has sold almost 135,000 copies of her new memoir.

Meanwhile, Republicans who have similarly aimed to boost their profile with a book -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- have paled in comparison. In fact, Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

Maybe if Clinton included a chapter or two mentioning trailer parks and jesus and pictures the teabaggers might "read" it :eusa_whistle:

How about a chapter explaining how both she and Obama missed the 3am phone call regarding what was happening on 9-11-2012? I'm sure we remember that rather famous ad she ran on Obama in the 2008 Democratic primary.

how damn childish
everything with them in in life, is us against them

they're the dangerous ones who are so narrow minded

Would you like some Vaseline with your post or should we point to the Clinton hate for your boy in the oval orifice by the Clintons in the book itself?

Last edited:

Arbeit macht frei. Maybe they should have included that asshole.

Democrats gotta say something because Bill O, Reilly, Charles Krauthammer and Rush Limbaugh have buried poor Hill.

I'm no fan of Bill O. Krauthammer has his uses. Rush is just Rush. We need to shed this RINO crap and redeem our coupons for true conservatism IMO.

Hey goono, when are you going to tell us the name of the nun that beat you up ?

How about the priest who made you suck his dick ?

2 stars out of over a 1000 reviews

JED calls this book a resounding success

That's not at all what I said. I said it has outsold books by many conservative presidential hopefuls combined.

The conservative media and many conservatives on this board had a field day over her lackluster book sales, so I thought it would be appropriate to throw it back at them.

Super bitch Hillary is dying. She has a heart defect and a horrible personality. She'll be in a grave in 10 years which is exciting. Best of all, she's all the left has. Everything is invested in this filthy bitch and her clock is ticking!

We get beaten over the head every day about how Hillary is gonna win
the election in 2016....by 500 million votes or so ...Why would the Republicans
even bother to show up.

And you have an issue if there is a little smile that her book isn't doing well...

Why bother to hold an election?Just have Obama hand over the keys as he leaves. It's inevitable, unstoppable, destiny. The science is settled!

Forum List

Back