Clinton will win the General? Not so fast...

Polls are not accurate when it comes to Trump.

Show us which primary polls since September have been inaccurate about Trump.

Thanks.

Show all the polls that have been 10o% correct about Trump, far left drone!

They were all accurate. Every RCP state poll average that had Trump winning or losing was 100% accurate.

Show us a state poll average at RCP that was wrong.

I know you have to tell yourself this bullshit because you have to believe a myth spun by your messiah Trump, but it's wrong.

And let me say, it's a wonder that a parrot like yourself has learned to type with his beak!

imageedit_285_6536840923.jpg

This election will certainly be a test of how much republican voters support tariffs, subsidies, taxing corporations, and taxing the wealthy. All part of Trump's platform.
I don't like subsidies but agree with the rest. Trump's platform is jobs, the wall and deportation for illegals. Provide a link about the subsidies, would you?
Trump supported TARP, attacked Cruz for opposing ethanol subsidies, and supports subsidies for alternative energies. And his talk about "leveling the playing field with China..." guess what that would involve... yes, subsidies.
Great link...:blahblah:
Alright you tiresome c*nt

Trump Hits Cruz on Ethanol in Final Pitch to Iowans

Trump calls for higher ethanol mandate

Did Donald Trump support the Wall Street bailout as anti-tax Club for Growth says?

Hey, Conservatives, Trump Empire Was Built On Government Subsidies | alan.com

Thanks.

They were all accurate. Every RCP state poll average that had Trump winning or losing was 100% accurate.

I know you have to tell yourself this bullshit because you have to believe a myth spun by your messiah Trump, but it's wrong.

And let me say, it's a wonder that a parrot like yourself has learned to type with his beak!

See how the far left drone claims all the polls were 100% accurate without any proof.

The polls usually were wrong in many cases, but what do you care? You are voting for worse than Bush, Hilary..

Thanks.

Well, you are right in the sense that Trump usually performs better than the polls.

Wrong.

In almost every state average poll on RCP, Trump either performed within the margin of error or underperformed. The only ones where he outperformed were NV and MA. He started to consistently outperform after Wisconsin.

So that's about 30 where he either performed as expected or worse, and 10 where he outperformed.

^^^ laughable, and Hillary's huge negative numbers with men? Why was that left out? Yes I think we know why.

I know you really, really, really want to believe that your messiah Birfer Trump is going to win, but you are going to get slaughtered.

Says the far left drone that worships Obama and Clinton..

Just man up and admit you are voting for Hilary because you want to see Obama's policies stay in place.

This election will certainly be a test of how much republican voters support tariffs, subsidies, taxing corporations, and taxing the wealthy. All part of Trump's platform.
I don't like subsidies but agree with the rest. Trump's platform is jobs, the wall and deportation for illegals. Provide a link about the subsidies, would you?
Trump supported TARP, attacked Cruz for opposing ethanol subsidies, and supports subsidies for alternative energies. And his talk about "leveling the playing field with China..." guess what that would involve... yes, subsidies.

Did Donald Trump support the Wall Street bailout as anti-tax Club for Growth says?

alan.com is a blog, not a link.

Thanks.

See how the far left drone claims all the polls were 100% accurate without any proof.

The polls usually were wrong in many cases, but what do you care? You are voting for worse than Bush, Hilary..

Go the website, you idiot.

Thanks.

Well, you are right in the sense that Trump usually performs better than the polls.

Wrong.

In almost every state average poll on RCP, Trump either performed within the margin of error or underperformed. The only ones where he outperformed were NV and MA. He started to consistently outperform after Wisconsin.

So that's about 30 where he either performed as expected and 10 where he outperformed.

Notice how the far left dro9ne claims something is wrong, yet has zero proof to back up their claims..

Thanks.

What website? You have posted nothing to prove your comments just like all far left drones!

^^^ laughable, and Hillary's huge negative numbers with men? Why was that left out? Yes I think we know why.

I know you really, really, really want to believe that your messiah Birfer Trump is going to win, but you are going to get slaughtered.

Says the far left drone that worships Obama and Clinton..

Just man up and admit you are voting for Hilary because you want to see Obama's policies stay in place.

I am voting for Hillary, parrot, but only because Trump is the nominee. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you retards hadn't nominated Trump.

Thanks.

I did, moron.

Thanks.

Wrong.

So that's about 30 where he either performed as expected and 10 where he outperformed.

Notice how the far left dro9ne claims something is wrong, yet has zero proof to back up their claims..

You made the claim that polls weren't accurate for Trump.

You back it up, moron parrot.

alan.com is a blog, not a link.
Can I just call you a dumb liberal from now on? I think I will. You've already admitted to desiring new tariff's and getting more tax money from the rich and corporations. You want to ignore Trump's subsidy history? Go ahead you dumb regressive libtard.

Thanks.

I did, moron.

Then you can't read.

You idiots are going to get slaughtered. And you are going to blame everyone but yourself and your terrible candidate.
Trump loves Hispanics.png

Forum List

Back