Clinton staff debated how much ‘outrage’ to show lawmakers over Benghazi, emails show

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Original Article

As Hillary Clinton prepared to testify to the House Select Committee on Benghazi in October 2015, her communications and legal teams debated how much “outrage” she should display for lawmakers in her opening statement. In emails published by Wikileaks Monday, a draft of Mrs. Clinton’s opening remarks to the committee included a line from her book “Hard Choices” in 2014: “I will not be a part of a political slugfest on the backs of dead Americans.” Clinton campaign adviser Mandy Grunwald liked that line because, she said, “we need a bit of moral outrage.” But campaign official Jennifer Palmieri balked......
This just takes your breath away. We´ve always known that the Holdebeast is a coldhearted, evil, selfish woman. It is even more sickening and appalling when you actually see the machinations they went through. I can´t imagine what Patricia Smith and Charles Woods feel when they see such abhorrent behavior. She is as bad, if not worse, than the Obumanation himself!!!

isn't it funny- Hillary is seen by libs as a nice person in person- nothing can be further from the truth. And Trump IS in reality a super nice and humble guy in person, who actually CARES about people. He said himself decades ago he loves hanging around workers.

No loose cannon with Hitlery, she is very well scripted in her "public persona".
Thats exactly how a leader should be. Especially since being an immature hot head like Drumpf is likely to get people killed.

A leader doesn't need a private viewpoint and a public one. A leader should have the courage to stand behind their convictions, and not go behind the public's back and deceive them, to get an opportunity to fulfill her private plan. That's called sneaky and underhanded. And lying and deceitful and ethically bankrupt.

If anyone thinks Hillary gives a shit about the four dead men her stupidity, carelessness and incompetence killed they will be sorely disappointed.

The ONLY think that bitch is interested in is a seat in the oval office and she will do anything to get there.

I wouldn't vote for that woman to shovel shit out of my horses stall. She's a waste of oxygen.

No loose cannon with Hitlery, she is very well scripted in her "public persona".
Thats exactly how a leader should be. Especially since being an immature hot head like Drumpf is likely to get people killed.

A leader doesn't need a private viewpoint and a public one. A leader should have the courage to stand behind their convictions, and not go behind the public's back and deceive them, to get an opportunity to fulfill her private plan. That's called sneaky and underhanded. And lying and deceitful and ethically bankrupt.
I can tell you have never been a leader when you say something so asinine. Sometimes as a leader you have to go against your personal viewpoint for the good of your followers. Take for example Obama who personally was against same sex marriage but still fought for it because that was what was right for the nation. its no longer about you when you are a leader. Its what is good for your people. Its amazing people like you that have never been in a leadership position say such blatantly retarded things out in public removing all doubt about how inept you would be as a leader. :laugh:

I can tell you have never been a leader when you say something so asinine. Sometimes as a leader you have to go against your personal viewpoint for the good of your followers. Take for example Obama who personally was against same sex marriage but still fought for it because that was what was right for the nation. its no longer about you when you are a leader. Its what is good for your people. Its amazing people like you that have never been in a leadership position say such blatantly retarded things out in public removing all doubt about how inept you would be as a leader. :laugh:

You don't know your ass from page 8 about me or leadership. Especially if you think Hitlery will put her power hungry positions aside to champion the cause of the losers and deplorables. What a joke! And it's on you.
Your type of leadership:
"Listen to them, but don't offer them anything".
Just be thankful she didn't hire an organ grinder as she paraded you around the stage saying, "I'm listening black voters!" :itsok:

Forum List

Back