Clinton defeats Trump!

View attachment 97879

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D

You should keep it and put in a protector, it could very well become a collectors item.

bodecea Brain357 HappyJoy hazlnut JoeB131 konradv Matthew nat4900 rightwinger

Yall are off ignore now bid or message me if you want it!

I had no idea I was on ignore, apparently it wasn' a life changer for me.
Trolls don't last long with me.

Nobody cares.
Exactly cupcake. Now back on ignore you little bitch.

Nobody cares.

Then why do you keep responding? Lol!

View attachment 97879

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D
obama-cries.png

View attachment 97879

How Much do you want for it?

View attachment 97879

asking 250$ people can buy it on ebay for 500$ or bid on it.

View attachment 97879

asking 250$ people can buy it on ebay for 500$ or bid on it.
Ok

View attachment 97879

Clinton defeats Trump!
Is that the medical marijuana speaking?

They have five of them in Box Elder South Dakota, I'm driving there tonight to get them. I'm getting at least two to hang up in my store

Last edited:
View attachment 97879

Now 'that' is funny... I don't care 'who' ya are...:dance:

View attachment 97879

Clinton defeats Trump!
Is that the medical marijuana speaking?
You don't get the irony? Its like Dewey Defeats Truman!

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

To tell him that nobody cares.

Okay, I guess liberals are all playing 4 year old games. Good luck.

I'm not the one proclaiming who I put on ignore and who I don't, that is the epitome of childishness.

I think the real question is why are you in this conversation at all? Are you an Adolph groupie like Odium and you just came by to defend the poor helpless Nazi?

Nobody cares.

To tell him that nobody cares.

Okay, I guess liberals are all playing 4 year old games. Good luck.

I'm not the one proclaiming who I put on ignore and who I don't, that is the epitome of childishness.

I think the real question is why are you in this conversation at all? Are you an Adolph groupie like Odium and you just came by to defend the poor helpless Nazi?

I don't have anyone on ignore pup, I love laughing at all the whiney butt hurt liberals. I haven't threaten to put anyone on ignore, so I think you are wrong or just another liar.

Love the butt hurt liberals invoking Nazi! If you have proof I'm a Nazi or a racist please put it out there, otherwise you are drama queen liberal but job that wants attention because they lost. Boo hop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked on eBay and some of those single copies have sold for $550.00... A stack of 25 sold for $5000.00

I sure missed the boat on that one. I would have bought every copy my local bookstore had and paid for some college tuition.o_O

Forum List

Back