Clinton defeats Trump!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
14997176_652108008283607_340418788_n.jpg

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D

View attachment 97879

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D

They didn't prepare a Donald Trump edition?

View attachment 97879

HA! Hell no. This was actually put out a WEEK before the election! It was the only one at the store so I bought it. Its like salt in the wound of the liberals here. They will now course I am sure it will be some kind of dictator trump or some such crap. I know People and Time Magazine are putting new ones out probably tomorrow

View attachment 97879

HA! Hell no. This was actually put out a WEEK before the election! It was the only one at the store so I bought it. Its like salt in the wound of the liberals here. They will now course I am sure it will be some kind of dictator trump or some such crap. I know People and Time Magazine are putting new ones out probably tomorrow

That's how arrogant the Liberal Establishment is and that's how wrong they were, never in a million years did they even think Donald Trump would win and then he did.

View attachment 97879

Ebay. And don't wait. Strike while the iron is hot, as they say. By January no one will care.

View attachment 97879

Hey hang on to that. Pass it on to the grand kids, put it next to the Dewey Defeats Truman paper.

This take me all the way back to 1948, when the Chicago Daily Tribune front-page headline proclaimed: “DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN.”

http://www.trbimg.com/img-50222f13/turbine/chi-histdewey_truman20080104104817/500/500x281

"This take me all the way back to 1948,"

My post # 43 in the below thread:

"It's a strange election also.

One of our American friends, his Grandmother, her first vote was in 1948 for Thomas E. Dewey and 68 years later in 2016 she's voting for Donald Trump.

Thomas E. Dewey - Wikipedia

He said his Grandmother campaigned in 1948 for Dewey and has a photographic picture album of her campaigning, he said she said he can bring this with him, if he takes care of it, so this will be good because we like all those old pictures."

Early Voting Indicates a Trump Win

We had six of our American friends with us, all six had voted for Donald Trump, two were supporting Gary Johnson and then had decided to vote for Donald Trump.

View attachment 97879

Unicorns!!!!

View attachment 97879

Unicorns!!!!

"Unicorns!!!!"

unicorns.jpg

Arizona returns just came in. Another ten or twenty or fifty electoral votes for Trump. Does it make any difference to the left?

Forum List

Back