Clinton defeats Trump!

They are already going for 300-800 on ebay.I am posting it now! Lakhota candycorn GaryDog Penelope xyz JakeStarkey NYcarbineer 320 Years of History sealybobo Flopper NotfooledbyW francoHFW

Yall bid now! Some of yall are on ignore but I will remove you all just to see if you want to bid!

I want Candycorn to get it, this because she already has posters on her walls and ceiling of her Love Interest, but perhaps there's a small corner in the ceiling that is sans Hillary and you know, I think that Newsweek magazine might be the answer to Candycorn's decorating dilemma :smoke:

View attachment 97879

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D
Save that! It may pay for your child's college, or grandchild's.l

14997176_652108008283607_340418788_n-jpg.97879

They forgot to add...In Hell!

The next issue: The Woman Who Almost Destroyed America
The followers of a deluded Secretary of State.

View attachment 97879

Just picked this up at the grocery store. It was just SO hard to pass up. I had to pay the 11$ for it! Wife was not happy but hey figure I can find some liberal that would LOVE it! :D Bout as close to the White House Clinton will ever get! Oh and I am gonna tweet newsweek and Hillary as well see if they will sign it for me! :D

They didn't prepare a Donald Trump edition?
HA! Hell no. This was actually put out a WEEK before the election! It was the only one at the store so I bought it. Its like salt in the wound of the liberals here. They will now course I am sure it will be some kind of dictator trump or some such crap. I know People and Time Magazine are putting new ones out probably tomorrow

That's how arrogant the Liberal Establishment is and that's how wrong they were, never in a million years did they even think Donald Trump would win and then he did.

Not the popular vote.

I want Candycorn to get it, this because she already has posters on her walls and ceiling of her Love Interest, but perhaps there's a small corner in the ceiling that is sans Hillary and you know, I think that Newsweek magazine might be the answer to Candycorn's decorating dilemma :smoke:

Or maybe sell it to Nat. Hey, where has he been BTW? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

View attachment 97879

It will probably become a collectors addition. Keep it in mint condition and it might be worth that $11 some day.

View attachment 97879

It will probably become a collectors addition. Keep it in mint condition and it might be worth that $11 some day.

Right, the most historic election in our time, and it will only be worth 11 bucks.

View attachment 97879

Right, the most historic election in our time, and it will only be worth 11 bucks.
I was joking about that. Power of understatement!

Arizona returns just came in. Another ten or twenty or fifty electoral votes for Trump. Does it make any difference to the left?

It will annoy them even more, so it's worth mentioning.

There you are, the gun man. I asked you to please tell me why the ACA is the reason you lost your insurance and you never did. I am still interested how that happened?

View attachment 97879

They didn't prepare a Donald Trump edition?
For some reason they were sure he couldn't win.
I really don't know why they were so sure :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back