Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

hiLIARy lost because most people don't trust her and don't like her.

Period.

hiLIARy lost because slobby loser uneducated white males and their white trash wives don't trust her and don't like her.

There. Fixed it for you. Say 'thank you'. You're welcome.

^^^ SoreLoserPerson ^^^

The Grumpikin personifies why so many people turned against the Progs. People don't vote for a candidate and party that insult and disdain them.

[

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.

What polls were you looking at?
Same ones you were and the rest of the US. ABC/WaPo/FiveThirtyEight/Monmouth/RCP etc and all the "scientific" ones.

But you said they were wrong. how do you know?
I just explained it to you. There were oversampling Democrats the whole time. The electorate was not going to be Dem + 9. That would have put Hillary above Obamas turn out in 2012. Simply wasn't going to happen and the Primaries (and in hindsight the GE) reflected that.

I just explained it to you. There were oversampling Democrats the whole time. The electorate was not going to be Dem + 9. That would have put Hillary above Obamas turn out in 2012. Simply wasn't going to happen and the Primaries (and in hindsight the GE) reflected that.

You didn't explain anything to me. How do you know they were over sampling etc? All you did was give me your opinion....but not the 'how'?

Period.

hiLIARy lost because slobby loser uneducated white males and their white trash wives don't trust her and don't like her.

And what do you say of the blacks and hispanics who voted for Trump? Are they trash slobby losers too?
Are you a waycist as well as a filthy misogynistic bigot ???

Last edited:
"
Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

She lost fair and square, this is just sour grapes.

But she is none of those things. Comey is a turd. He absolutely stopped her momentum thanks to the Russkies. Isnt it funny how all the neocon loons thought Obama was 'soft' on Russia blah, blah, blah, but they don't mind Trump taking it up the arse from Putin. You do know that Putin is over the moon that Trump won. And it's not for America's sake he's happy. You do know that, right?
What I do know is that you do not like Trump, you are blinded by crooked Hillary's lies and shenanigans and that you are not for the preservation of the American way of life or American dream. How can I confirm all of that? You and chicken legs JilianFries are identical twins.
Has anyone seen Jillian, btw?

I saw her earlier this morning. It's g5000 I'm worried about. I haven't seen him since Trump sent hillary packing. I'm thinking of checking with missing persons

The FBI Director certainly harmed Hillary Clinton by suggesting that she was under investigation for some criminal activity and his withdrawal of the accusation was after the damage was done. His action might have cost her the election. It is hard to quantify.

"Clinton aides blame loss on everything but themselves
‘They are saying they did nothing wrong, which is ridiculous,’ one Democrat says."

"Sexism. The media. James Comey.

On a call with surrogates Thursday afternoon, top advisers John Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri pinned blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss on a host of uncontrollable headwinds that ultimately felled a well-run campaign that executed a sensible strategy, and a soldier of a candidate who appealed to the broadest coalition of voters in the country."

Clinton aides blame loss on everything but themselves

Hillary's people are playing "follow the leader"

Period.

And what do you say of the blacks and hispanics that voted for Trump? Are they trash slobby losers too?
Are you a waycist as well as a filthy bigot ???

Oh, Tilly...you already know the answer to that: Blacks who voted for Trump aren't really black and Hispanics who vote for Trump aren't really Hipanics!

[
^^^ SoreLoserPerson ^^^

The Grumpikin personifies why so many people turned against the Progs. People don't vote for a candidate and party that insult and disdain them.

Not my fault his demographic are dumb arses.Or that they like a person who likes to grab womens' pussies. Or likes somebody who won't rent to people due to the colour of their skin. Or will insult the disabled. Or will lash out at a woman and her time of the month if he's (rightly) asked a hard question (but obviously couldn't answer it). I knew his voters are deplorable and dumbarses. I just didn't know there were so many of you.

It was a different story when she was trying to win by smearing Trump with the help of Gloria Allred. Don't be surprised when nobody hears from those whores again.
Or Paula Jones and those other nimrods
Paula Jones, the one he was ordered to pay $850,000 to?
:rolleyes:

He was NOT ordered to pay that money to her....

She never won her case, she didn't have enough evidence to prove her case is what the judge ruled...

She/the RNC by her side, threatened to appeal this decision and continue trying to sue him, so Clinton used his Clinton Defense Fund, to settle out of court and prevent her from trying to pursue her case.

It was NOT clinton's money, but Clinton Defense Fund Donor money that got Jones to not go forward with the case on appeal...

"Clinton aides blame loss on everything but themselves
‘They are saying they did nothing wrong, which is ridiculous,’ one Democrat says."

"Sexism. The media. James Comey.

On a call with surrogates Thursday afternoon, top advisers John Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri pinned blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss on a host of uncontrollable headwinds that ultimately felled a well-run campaign that executed a sensible strategy, and a soldier of a candidate who appealed to the broadest coalition of voters in the country."

Clinton aides blame loss on everything but themselves

Hillary's people are playing "follow the leader"
They will remain in the wilderness if they cannot be honest even with themselves. Probably a good thing.

The FBI Director certainly harmed Hillary Clinton by suggesting that she was under investigation for some criminal activity and his withdrawal of the accusation was after the damage was done. His action might have cost her the election. It is hard to quantify.
The Clinton foundation was and is still under investigation, so in the words of crooked Hillary ...

IMG_1691.JPG

Oh, Tilly...you already know the answer to that: Blacks who voted for Trump aren't really black and Hispanics who vote for Trump aren't really Hipanics!

Yeah I saw the token black and token hispanic holding up signs situated nice and strategically behind him at rallies. Then they panned back. Was very white from then on.

You didn't explain anything to me. How do you know they were over sampling etc? All you did was give me your opinion....but not the 'how'?
Grump..You can look at how they weighed the samples when they post the poll. It gives you all the details of the demographic they used. You have to look for it but its there. Obviously nobody on the left bothered to look at them. They only saw a number and said "Oh look!!! Hillary is winning!! Woo hoo!"

I kept saying it was a 'fatal' mistake they were making by not believing or bothering to look at what the pollsters were doing. I got a shit ton of laugh ratings for pointing it out, but who's laughing now :lol:

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...

She simply lost...if your theory were supportable Trump would have lost die to the "late in the day" sexual assault allegation.
the tape of Trump, using his own words in talk with Billy Bush, describing his desire and relentless quest to get the Access Hollywood female anchor, who was married, to commit adultery with him while Melania and he were first married and she was expecting their child, and telling Billy Bush that he could do anything to beautiful women that he 'wanted' because he was a Star DID hurt him, as it should have.....

The women coming out of the wood work truly meant nothing and never took off imo....if anything, because there were so many of them and even more than anyone could imagine, it killed the 'meme' imo. And all of this was NOT DONE by a government FBI director...this gave trump the battle cries that he ended with on his campaign, Hillary IS GOING TO JAIL, Hillary IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the FBI, Hillary in office would be investigated and charted off to jail, Hillary Hillary Hillary Crooked Criminal crooked criminal lock her up, to the NTH degree....with one false story after another being released on Briebart and the right wing propaganda media, presented as truth...it set a fire off....

There is NO DOUBT, the Comey letter and the Republican Congress critters running to the Press with it, pretending like she was going to jail crapola, put a screeching halt to her support from those who were on the edge.

In 12 of 14 battleground states, a review of RealClearPolitics’ polling averages found, support for Clinton dropped from October 27 (the day before the letter’s release) through November 3. Only in Maine has Clinton’s support risen since the day before the Comey letter. However, Maine is a rarity; it splits its electors by Congressional District, and Trump is doing better in its Second Congressional District, where the race is tighter.

Iowa has had no polling since the Comey letter’s release. (See the end of this article for a detailed state-by-state breakdown.) The drops have been steepest in Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Arizona.

In the national polling averages from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics, Clinton’s support fell 2.7 and 2.6 percentage points since the day before the Comey release.

Thus, it’s clear there’s been a tightening of the race in Trump’s favor since the letter came out.

Clinton vs. Trump: How Much Did Clinton’s Lead Drop in Polls After Comey Letter?
Well... by your logic, Trump should have been hurt by his remarks, but since he wasn't, it would make no sense that Hillary would be hurt because the investigation was opened and then closed with the same finding as before. Use your head. That's what it's there for.

[
I kept saying it was a 'fatal' mistake they were making by not believing or bothering to look at what the pollsters were doing. I got a shit ton of laugh ratings for pointing it out, but who's laughing now :lol:

I think the voting married the polls. Trump closed the gap markedly after Comey came out. That was reflected in the polls and result.

Last edited:

Right. But why was there an oversampling?

Yeah I saw the token black and token hispanic holding up signs situated nice and strategically behind him at rallies. Then they panned back. Was very white from then on.
But what do you have to say about the educational level and social standing of these 'token' black and hispanics? And are their wives black and Hispanic 'trash'. Thanx.

Well... by your logic, Trump should have been hurt by his remarks, but since he wasn't, it would make no sense that Hillary would be hurt because the investigation was opened and then closed with the same finding as before. Use your head. That's what it's there for.

No, his remarks didn't affect him because his polling has been pretty constant. She lost ground, he didn't gain any.

Forum List

Back