Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

The FBI Director certainly harmed Hillary Clinton by suggesting that she was under investigation for some criminal activity and his withdrawal of the accusation was after the damage was done. His action might have cost her the election. It is hard to quantify.
The Clinton foundation was and is still under investigation, so in the words of crooked Hillary ...

View attachment 98186

But mishandling government emails that send most people to prison is nothing to worry about, in comparison to Trump's negatives. Like... he's so tacky and rude and... and..

That not even remotely approaching an actual argument, you are just repeating naked assertion that Comey did nothing wrong while completely ignoring what I've said.
Comey broke with FBI policy is all.

He realized a Communist wench was about to take over the US Presidency.

So he stepped in and reminded everybody of her bad judgment.

Bravo.

What you are describing is a crime - do you not get it?

It is illegal for FBI to act with aim to influence election, yet that is EXACTLY what you are saying Comey did.

actually i don't know about that. at the time, i thought comey releasing those details were good and in the interest of transparency and i still hold that belief. more of the blame can be put on the media for erroneously pitting hillary's faults as equal to or greater than donald's in some ways. and we cannot forget the voters, i mean the greatest blame can be allotted there imo, unless you were someone who was jobless because of climate reform policies (a position where you care not for other issues because you need to survive), the choice was clear (and 60 million voters are not in this position). ESPECIALLY if you voted against hillary or didn't vote at all because of the email scandal which utterly pales in comparison to the rhetoric (both policy-wise and otherwise) of DT.
That had more moving parts than I could follow but accusations against Trump were personality based. Hillary's involved national security and job performance so hell yes it was more important.

I believe Comey came out when he did under pressure from the administration, it's the only thing that makes sense. Many things about her interview were not kosher. She was exonerated in the lefts' eye because she wasn't charged.

I seriously doubt the FBI had any effect on the election, if it did it was pure karma.

lol personality based, yes, and that is more evidence to the fact that the media is partially to blame. you honestly believe that DT foreign policy indicates he has any clue what he's talking about? cutting ties with japan if they won't pay for protections, having them build their own nuclear weapons? come on man. the media rarely focused on policy, and if they did, more liberals would have realized exactly what was potentially at stake. and the fact that you believe her private email server (on which ~110 classified emails were found, a much smaller number classified at the higher levels) is a bigger deal than his personal positions (particularly on foreign policy) is absurd.
Well her private server isn't illegal, using it for top level government business is. Trump is right, NATO members need to pay their way. If you don't like it tough shit, America decided against your values.

well, okay, i guess if you believe that these international institutions do not work for the benefit of the US in any way (providing insurance for international stability, a buffer for world war) then you have a point.
I didn't say that. Of course it's beneficial for the US, and the world for that matter. But it should be a two way street and we cannot bankroll the world. Many countries are saving a ton of money by barely having a military, then we get blamed for having one too big.

That not even remotely approaching an actual argument, you are just repeating naked assertion that Comey did nothing wrong while completely ignoring what I've said.
Comey broke with FBI policy is all.

He realized a Communist wench was about to take over the US Presidency.

So he stepped in and reminded everybody of her bad judgment.

Bravo.

What you are describing is a crime - do you not get it?

It is illegal for FBI to act with aim to influence election, yet that is EXACTLY what you are saying Comey did.
Go ahead and prove his intent. This should be good. To me it looked like he helped her more than not.

[
^^^ SoreLoserPerson ^^^

The Grumpikin personifies why so many people turned against the Progs. People don't vote for a candidate and party that insult and disdain them.

Not my fault his demographic are dumb arses.Or that they like a person who likes to grab womens' pussies. Or likes somebody who won't rent to people due to the colour of their skin. Or will insult the disabled. Or will lash out at a woman and her time of the month if he's (rightly) asked a hard question (but obviously couldn't answer it). I knew his voters are deplorable and dumbarses. I just didn't know there were so many of you.

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection and Extreme Cognitive Dissonance COMBINED!!! ^^^

Oh, Tilly...you already know the answer to that: Blacks who voted for Trump aren't really black and Hispanics who vote for Trump aren't really Hipanics!

Yeah I saw the token black and token hispanic holding up signs situated nice and strategically behind him at rallies. Then they panned back. Was very white from then on.

You are a RACIST.

"In her most extensive remarks since she conceded the race to Donald J. Trump early Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton told donors on a 30-minute conference call that Mr. Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress about the inquiry 11 days before Election Day had thrust the controversy back into the news and had prevented her from ending the campaign with an optimistic closing argument.

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Mrs. Clinton said, according to a donor who relayed the remarks. But, she added, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html

Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

She lost fair and square, this is just sour grapes.
Just like hiLIARy to blame the messenger when she gets Shlonged for not even following the most basic classified mat'l prorocols

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...
You do realize the polls were very wrong? They had her winning.

"In her most extensive remarks since she conceded the race to Donald J. Trump early Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton told donors on a 30-minute conference call that Mr. Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress about the inquiry 11 days before Election Day had thrust the controversy back into the news and had prevented her from ending the campaign with an optimistic closing argument.

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Mrs. Clinton said, according to a donor who relayed the remarks. But, she added, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html

Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

She lost fair and square, this is just sour grapes.
Just like hiLIARy to blame the messenger when she gets Shlonged for not even following the most basic classified mat'l prorocols

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Thankfully she will not be in office to victimize others

This thread proves liberals don't learn from their mistakes and that's ultimately a good thing for our country.
True, unfortunately.

If they ( Democrats / Liberals / Progressives) had the courage to look in the mirror for the cause of their humiliating defeat, they might stand a chance of re-capturing the respect of others... entire classes and groups of Americans who were once loyal to the Democratic Party...

They pushed their agenda too far... failed foreign policy... accommodating Illegal Aliens... Gay Marriage... ObamaCare... ignoring White Middle America... etc...

They've just been bitch-slapped for it, by that same White Middle-Class America...

Bitch-slapped damned hard; losing the Oval Office, and, again, the House and Senate, and now, the Supreme Court, too...

A Quadruple Defeat...

But it's everybody's fault but their own... and it's every other factor on earth, but their having shoved their agenda down America's throat too far, and for too long, and for fielding such a vulnerable and questionable candidate, and for acting like impervious, arrogant elitists, and for denigrating and attempting to silence all voices of opposition...

The (outgoing) Emperor - Liberalism - has no clothes...

Oddly enough (albit predictably), "he" shows little interest in attempting to identify and come to grips with the true reasons as to why he is out in the cold...

Oh, well... now "he's" just going to have to freeze his snowflake tushy off for a while, on the outside, looking in, until "he" can get his shit together again, and can make peace with his decades-old and now-mutinous base... White Middle-Class America...

Assuming that they'll take "him" back...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back