Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

"
Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

She lost fair and square, this is just sour grapes.

But she is none of those things. Comey is a turd. He absolutely stopped her momentum thanks to the Russkies. Isnt it funny how all the neocon loons thought Obama was 'soft' on Russia blah, blah, blah, but they don't mind Trump taking it up the arse from Putin. You do know that Putin is over the moon that Trump won. And it's not for America's sake he's happy. You do know that, right?
What I do know is that you do not like Trump, you are blinded by crooked Hillary's lies and shenanigans and that you are not for the preservation of the American way of life or American dream. How can I confirm all of that? You and chicken legs JilianFries are identical twins.
Has anyone seen Jillian, btw?

What I do know is that you do not like Trump, you are blinded by crooked Hillary's lies and shenanigans and that you are not for the preservation of the American way of life or American dream. How can I confirm all of that? You and chicken legs JilianFries are identical twins.

I think Hillary is okay at best. She would have done a pretty good job. Of course I don't like Trump, Al. he is a bully. A dumbarse. A racist. A misogynistic toss pot. Everything you love apparently. Well done.
Who is he bullying?

[

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.

What polls were you looking at?
Same ones you were and the rest of the US. ABC/WaPo/FiveThirtyEight/Monmouth/RCP etc and all the "scientific" ones.

actually i don't know about that. at the time, i thought comey releasing those details were good and in the interest of transparency and i still hold that belief. more of the blame can be put on the media for erroneously pitting hillary's faults as equal to or greater than donald's in some ways. and we cannot forget the voters, i mean the greatest blame can be allotted there imo, unless you were someone who was jobless because of climate reform policies (a position where you care not for other issues because you need to survive), the choice was clear (and 60 million voters are not in this position). ESPECIALLY if you voted against hillary or didn't vote at all because of the email scandal which utterly pales in comparison to the rhetoric (both policy-wise and otherwise) of DT.

"
Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

But she is none of those things. Comey is a turd. He absolutely stopped her momentum thanks to the Russkies. Isnt it funny how all the neocon loons thought Obama was 'soft' on Russia blah, blah, blah, but they don't mind Trump taking it up the arse from Putin. You do know that Putin is over the moon that Trump won. And it's not for America's sake he's happy. You do know that, right?
She's in rehab.

[

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.

What polls were you looking at?
Same ones you were and the rest of the US. ABC/WaPo/FiveThirtyEight/Monmouth/RCP etc and all the "scientific" ones.

But you said they were wrong. how do you know?

"

Does anyone care?

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...

She simply lost...if your theory were supportable Trump would have lost die to the "late in the day" sexual assault allegation.
the tape of Trump, using his own words in talk with Billy Bush, describing his desire and relentless quest to get the Access Hollywood female anchor, who was married, to commit adultery with him while Melania and he were first married and she was expecting their child, and telling Billy Bush that he could do anything to beautiful women that he 'wanted' because he was a Star DID hurt him, as it should have.....

The women coming out of the wood work truly meant nothing and never took off imo....if anything, because there were so many of them and even more than anyone could imagine, it killed the 'meme' imo. And all of this was NOT DONE by a government FBI director...this gave trump the battle cries that he ended with on his campaign, Hillary IS GOING TO JAIL, Hillary IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the FBI, Hillary in office would be investigated and charted off to jail, Hillary Hillary Hillary Crooked Criminal crooked criminal lock her up, to the NTH degree....with one false story after another being released on Briebart and the right wing propaganda media, presented as truth...it set a fire off....

There is NO DOUBT, the Comey letter and the Republican Congress critters running to the Press with it, pretending like she was going to jail crapola, put a screeching halt to her support from those who were on the edge.

In 12 of 14 battleground states, a review of RealClearPolitics’ polling averages found, support for Clinton dropped from October 27 (the day before the letter’s release) through November 3. Only in Maine has Clinton’s support risen since the day before the Comey letter. However, Maine is a rarity; it splits its electors by Congressional District, and Trump is doing better in its Second Congressional District, where the race is tighter.

Iowa has had no polling since the Comey letter’s release. (See the end of this article for a detailed state-by-state breakdown.) The drops have been steepest in Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Arizona.

In the national polling averages from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics, Clinton’s support fell 2.7 and 2.6 percentage points since the day before the Comey release.

Thus, it’s clear there’s been a tightening of the race in Trump’s favor since the letter came out.

Clinton vs. Trump: How Much Did Clinton’s Lead Drop in Polls After Comey Letter?

hiLIARy lost because most people don't trust her and don't like her.

Period.

What a huge shock. Clinton blaming others for her failure. Thus proving that it is in the DNA of progressives to blame others for their own failures.

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...

She simply lost...if your theory were supportable Trump would have lost die to the "late in the day" sexual assault allegation.
the tape of Trump, using his own words in talk with Billy Bush, describing his desire and relentless quest to get the Access Hollywood female anchor, who was married, to commit adultery with him while Melania and he were first married and she was expecting their child, and telling Billy Bush that he could do anything to beautiful women that he 'wanted' because he was a Star DID hurt him, as it should have.....

The women coming out of the wood work truly meant nothing and never took off imo....if anything, because there were so many of them and even more than anyone could imagine, it killed the 'meme' imo. And all of this was NOT DONE by a government FBI director...this gave trump the battle cries that he ended with on his campaign, Hillary IS GOING TO JAIL, Hillary IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the FBI, Hillary in office would be investigated and charted off to jail, Hillary Hillary Hillary Crooked Criminal crooked criminal lock her up, to the NTH degree....with one false story after another being released on Briebart and the right wing propaganda media, presented as truth...it set a fire off....

There is NO DOUBT, the Comey letter and the Republican Congress critters running to the Press with it, pretending like she was going to jail crapola, put a screeching halt to her support from those who were on the edge.

In 12 of 14 battleground states, a review of RealClearPolitics’ polling averages found, support for Clinton dropped from October 27 (the day before the letter’s release) through November 3. Only in Maine has Clinton’s support risen since the day before the Comey letter. However, Maine is a rarity; it splits its electors by Congressional District, and Trump is doing better in its Second Congressional District, where the race is tighter.

Iowa has had no polling since the Comey letter’s release. (See the end of this article for a detailed state-by-state breakdown.) The drops have been steepest in Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Arizona.

In the national polling averages from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics, Clinton’s support fell 2.7 and 2.6 percentage points since the day before the Comey release.

Thus, it’s clear there’s been a tightening of the race in Trump’s favor since the letter came out.

Clinton vs. Trump: How Much Did Clinton’s Lead Drop in Polls After Comey Letter?
Hillary enabled Bill.

actually i don't know about that. at the time, i thought comey releasing those details were good and in the interest of transparency and i still hold that belief. more of the blame can be put on the media for erroneously pitting hillary's faults as equal to or greater than donald's in some ways. and we cannot forget the voters, i mean the greatest blame can be allotted there imo, unless you were someone who was jobless because of climate reform policies (a position where you care not for other issues because you need to survive), the choice was clear (and 60 million voters are not in this position). ESPECIALLY if you voted against hillary or didn't vote at all because of the email scandal which utterly pales in comparison to the rhetoric (both policy-wise and otherwise) of DT.
That had more moving parts than I could follow but accusations against Trump were personality based. Hillary's involved national security and job performance so hell yes it was more important.

I believe Comey came out when he did under pressure from the administration, it's the only thing that makes sense. Many things about her interview were not kosher. She was exonerated in the lefts' eye because she wasn't charged.

I seriously doubt the FBI had any effect on the election, if it did it was pure karma.

Nonsense.

So what does that tell you?

Forum List

Back