Clinton Airport Executive has died after ATF federal agents raided his home and shot him

If he had no priors and they met him at a gun show and made a purchase it is not like he is a gun runner for criminal enterprise. So why not call him or meet him at work and say we will be entering your home with a warrant, you can have a lawyer present.

Another one bites the dust. Man, these people sure have a pretty deep bench of bizzarro deaths.
I am sure that this one isn't one of those. like not at all. not even a little bit. ;)

GF0Ct7IagAEJa4a.jpg

If he had no priors and they met him at a gun show and made a purchase it is not like he is a gun runner for criminal enterprise. So why not call him or meet him at work and say we will be entering your home with a warrant, you can have a lawyer present.
it says about six of the guns he sold were used in crimes, and he bought 150 of them.

it says about six of the guns he sold were used in crimes, and he bought 150 of them.
That's highly suspect, there. 6 guns in crimes? Wtf?

Now I'm curious to know what this guy was actually doing.

That's like if I bought 6 guns, and all of them were used in a crime. That's crazy.

Last edited:
How so? Did the government try an entrap this guy? Did a sniper take a questionable shot? Did the police harass the family? This has more in common with a black man getting shot in house because he had a gun than it does Ruby Ridge
You're right. If they set him up through an informant or some red flag chicanery they would have put it in the probable cause, wouldn't they? I wonder what's in the redacted part. No matter now, there will be no trial.

You're right. If they set him up through an informant or some red flag chicanery they would have put it in the probable cause, wouldn't they? I wonder what's in the redacted part. No matter now, there will be no trial.
There's something not good going on if 6 guns you buy are used in crimes.

That means at least 3 people used them.

I would like to know what's in the redacted part and why it was redacted, it may bear on why they did a no knock entry. Those things are a train wreck.

Forum List

Back