Clinton Airport Executive has died after ATF federal agents raided his home and shot him

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
tumblr_702f7b5b130ff4b82bfe27a3bd80b00d_1a921eb8_540.jpg

Apparently he was buying guns and reselling them?
Is that a capital crime? :uhh:

It’s not and had he not tried to get into a gun battle he would have had a chance to prove his case in court. Common citizens have lost their life in run ins with the law for a lot less

No ATF agents were apparently injured. Was he assassinated by federal agents? It wouldn't be the first time or even the second time or even the third time that the ATF snuffed out lives for political gain.

This has a whiff of Ruby Ridge too it frankly.
How so? Did the government try an entrap this guy? Did a sniper take a questionable shot? Did the police harass the family? This has more in common with a black man getting shot in house because he had a gun than it does Ruby Ridge

How so? Did the government try an entrap this guy? Did a sniper take a questionable shot? Did the police harass the family? This has more in common with a black man getting shot in house because he had a gun than it does Ruby Ridge
He was shot in the head and died two days later. I would say that's a questionable shot.

He was shot in the head and died two days later. I would say that's a questionable shot.
Pointing a weapon at the police is a good way to get yourself unalived. I wonder why all voices who say “if he had just complied with the officers requests he would still be alive” when the suspect shot is black, are suddenly having a change of opinion when this well l to do white man did not comply.

Forum List

Back