Clinton again refuses to release Goldman Sachs transcripts

I agree, his wife's job is not relevant.
Hillary gave a them a speech, while Rafael is literally in bed with them...

Here let me save you some money:

Wholesale Kool-Aid Shipper - 192 assorted packs (non-sweeten - GLW

Yes. Cruz's wife works for Goldman. And?

A couple is a team, they work together. That means Cruz works for Goldman. It also means

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

THAT MEANS the folks that think there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democrats and Republican parties are deluding themselves.

That's what.

derp derp derp derp derp. . . . . .
Thomas_Jefferson_Quote.jpg

bf6de5bae56f8566fc066840f1ac6e1c.jpg

Love those fake quotes. Durr.

Hmmmm. . .

Seems after investigation, the first one is paraphrased, and slightly spurious, but the meaning is the same.
Private Banks (Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

And the second?
National economy and the banking system of the United States

and slightly spurious

The word is fake.

I agree, his wife's job is not relevant.

A couple is a team, they work together. That means Cruz works for Goldman. It also means

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

THAT MEANS the folks that think there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democrats and Republican parties are deluding themselves.

That's what.

Hmmmm. . .

Seems after investigation, the first one is paraphrased, and slightly spurious, but the meaning is the same.

And the second?

And the second?

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.”
Is from Chapter 8 – Monopoly, or Opportunity? of
The New Freedom:

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.”

While the next portion…

“We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

is lifted from chapter 9 – Benevolence, or Justice?

…we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

However, it’s important to note that Wilson published the book before the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. (the quote is usually dated 1919 to make it look more authentic) So again, it’s important to remember the space-time continuum.

Top Ten Conspiracy Misquotes | Illuminati Rex

Also dishonest.......

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

That's what.

Hmmmm. . .

And the second?

and slightly spurious

The word is fake.
Yep. But, the meaning was taken from what he actually said, and it means the same. So some could say. . . paraphrase?

Let it never be said, I'm not honest.

Jefferson said;

He wrote, "And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

Means pretty much the same thing. . . .
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson to John Wayles Eppes, 24 June 1813

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

That's what.

Hmmmm. . .

And the second?

And the second?

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.”
The New Freedom:

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.”

While the next portion…

“We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

…we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

However, it’s important to note that Wilson published the book before the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. (the quote is usually dated 1919 to make it look more authentic) So again, it’s important to remember the space-time continuum.

Also dishonest.......
I've already addressed all of this. Thanks though. The Jefferson quote is real in meaning, though not literal in wording, it's a paraphrase. Only an uneducated dolt is unaware of his philosophical disagreement with Hamilton. Are you really this obtuse or are you just a pain in the ass?

And I've already proved that the Wilson quote is real. So it is taken out of context, what's your point? It just proves his agenda even more? Do you want a shovel? :dig:

You seem to have an axe to grind. I wonder why you make fun of progressives and leftists but then want government control of the economy and banking just like all other Keynesians? You on the Goldmans payroll too? :badgrin:

You don't seem a whole lot different than rightwinger.:ack-1:

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

That's what.

Hmmmm. . .

And the second?

and slightly spurious

The word is fake.
Yep. But, the meaning was taken from what he actually said, and it means the same. So some could say. . . paraphrase?

Let it never be said, I'm not honest.

Jefferson said;

He wrote, "And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

Means pretty much the same thing. . . .
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson to John Wayles Eppes, 24 June 1813

But, the meaning was taken from what he actually said

No. Jefferson never mentioned inflation or deflation.

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

That's what.

Hmmmm. . .

And the second?

And the second?

The New Freedom:

While the next portion…

Also dishonest.......
I've already addressed all of this. Thanks though. The Jefferson quote is real in meaning, though not literal in wording, it's a paraphrase. Only an uneducated dolt is unaware of his philosophical disagreement with Hamilton. Are you really this obtuse or are you just a pain in the ass?

And I've already proved that the Wilson quote is real. So it is taken out of context, what's your point? It just proves his agenda even more? Do you want a shovel? :dig:

You seem to have an axe to grind. I wonder why you make fun of progressives and leftists but then want government control of the economy and banking just like all other Keynesians? You on the Goldmans payroll too? :badgrin:

You don't seem a whole lot different than rightwinger.:ack-1:

The Jefferson quote is real in meaning, though not literal in wording, it's a paraphrase.

Your fake Jefferson quote isn't paraphrased.

Only an uneducated dolt is unaware of his philosophical disagreement with Hamilton.

Jefferson thought we should be a society of small farmers.
Hamilton believed in a modern banking system.
Neither fact excuses you when you provide a fake quote.
Or when you defend the fake by saying it was a paraphrase.

And I've already proved that the Wilson quote is real.

Stitched together from 2 separate writings, years apart.

You don't seem a whole lot different than rightwinger.

Did he catch you lying too?

In fairness, I do not think the FBI is giving her access to her server so she can retrieve the transcript...
If that were indeed that truth, one would expect her to come write out and say so.

It's an interesting idea I could get with if it were the case.

Forum List

Back