Clint Eastwood Doesn't Support for trump

The sonofabitch supported Romney for President so is there any wonder he turned traitor?

So did 90% of Republicans.
I did. Doh! It was either that or the Kenyan. I will always vote against a Democrat. They are too radical and my compassion has always first been with the hard-working taxpayer.

While he approves of “certain things” the president has done, he wishes that he would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level,” he said.

Genteel? Gentility is the last thing we need in a president at this time. Politeness is the most damaging character flaw among the Republican leadership.

If that's his reason for supporting Bloomburg, he's been in California way too long.
Maybe Clint should make a movie where he doesn’t have to kill several thousand people.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa his political savy was never that good...I remember him thinking that all political cordrectness was amounted to someone making jokes about negroes.

What can you expect from somebody who endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012, like Eastwood did?

I guess Clint will never get it right! :dunno:
Romney for all his faults was still better than cold vomit obama.

If more republicans had believe that then obama would have been defeated....too many white folk not excited enough by romney to go to the polls...understandable not even to mention his cultish religionl

What can you expect from somebody who endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012, like Eastwood did?

sure he was!

but what I mean is that Clint Eastwood always seem to be choosing losers! :wink_2:

he is not very brilliant in that sense, is he

Nice to see Clint has chosen not to sell his soul, as so many others have.
You can support Trump without selling your soul.

What an absurd statement ffs

No you can't. You really cannot do that. You can't support what he does on the economy and give him a pass on what he's doing to the rule of law, or separating families, or attacking his enemies.

If more republicans had believe that then obama would have been defeated....too many white folk not excited enough by romney to go to the polls...understandable not even to mention his cultish religionl

Romney was as wimpy as Obama .. Trump loves kicking butt and getting things done, that's far more inspiring for an American.

but one of the reasons we support him is his blunt honesty. Somewhere in the middle would be good.

trump is the biggest liar in the History of Us Politics.
Blunt Honesty claim is BS.

By "Blunt Honesty" you mean doesn't have a clue and spews bullshit to please his base.

Donald Trump isn't stupid enough to believe his own press releases.

Mike Bloomberg isn't that smart.

Hindsight is always 20/20. After 4 years of the gestapo dictator Bloomberg in sheep's clothing, folks will be begging for the good ol' days of Donald.

At least Trump was always up front honest about what you were getting.

Hindsight is always 20/20. After 4 years of the gestapo dictator Bloomberg in sheep's clothing, folks will be begging for the good ol' days of Donald.

Haha, up front honest? Really? So when he said he pulled all troops from Syria and there were NO Troops left there. He was being upfront and honest?

Haha, up front honest? Really? So when he said he pulled all troops from Syria and there were NO Troops left there. He was being upfront and honest?
Fifth Avenue Rule.

0111f801bd105612428e46bedd5567d9.jpeg

~S~

If eastwood sticks with bloomberg even after the mayor drops out of the election that means eastwood is a future bernie sanders supporter

or maybe he will just sit out 2020

I guess you conveniently missed the part where Turkey also violated their agreement and went miles farther inland from the border than had been agreed upon attacking many Kurds there? I guess you would have rather Trump continue to fully pull out like Obama did Iraq allowing the ensuing ISIS which led to millions dead and dislocated rather than to leave a force behind to deal with the situation and save lives. Your blind partisanship is so noted.

This is interesting. The man who is a republican is now supporting a sort of democrat.
I don't support Bloomberg but I find it very interesting that Eastwood isn't supporting trump this election.
Clint Eastwood ditches Donald Trump for Mike Bloomberg in election

Funny how an irrelevant has-been Hollywood actor pushing 90 years old who never really endorsed Trump in the first place now leaning towards Bloomberg is hurriedly paraded as a sign of slipping support for Trump rather than the eroding judgement and acumen of an old fool.

I wonder what the press would be if Eastwood was instead solidly behind Trump.

Forum List

Back