Clint Eastwood Doesn't Support for trump

Funny, Clint spent a lot of time in movies acting like an asshole grim-reaper. Somehow him saying Trump says bad things is humorous.

Funny, Clint spent a lot of time in movies acting like an asshole grim-reaper. Somehow him saying Trump says bad things is humorous.

Even more so if you consider that asshole Robert De Niro. He's played unhinged violent characters all his life, but actually is one.

So when did a celebrity endorsing anyone or anything count for anything more then anyone else. Did they all get a Ph.D. while they were acting? Does being a celebrity mean that you are always correct? Might as well just say Joe Blow backs Bloomberg. Means about the same.

While he approves of “certain things” the president has done, he wishes that he would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level,” he said.

Genteel? Gentility is the last thing we need in a president at this time. Politeness is the most damaging character flaw among the Republican leadership.

If that's his reason for supporting Bloomburg, he's been in California way too long.
Spoken like a true asshole. Thanks Billy!
Can't prove shit, still spews lies.

While he approves of “certain things” the president has done, he wishes that he would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level,” he said.

Genteel? Gentility is the last thing we need in a president at this time. Politeness is the most damaging character flaw among the Republican leadership.

If that's his reason for supporting Bloomburg, he's been in California way too long.
Yes he does

most adults understand the difference between real life and movies.

What can you expect from somebody who endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012, like Eastwood did?

I guess Clint will never get it right! :dunno:

Maybe Clint should make a movie where he doesn’t have to kill several thousand people.

This is interesting. The man who is a republican is now supporting a sort of democrat.

I don't support Bloomberg but I find it very interesting that Eastwood isn't supporting trump this election.

Clint Eastwood ditches Donald Trump for Mike Bloomberg in election
Maybe they finally got his meds adjusted?
I think he should stick to directing....he seems to be good at that.

comment_FAT77P56JHOgyyMA6VikrnSSOWTFRv3V.gif

Yes he does
Prove it, scum.

Forum List

Back