Climate Change Solution that Everyone Will Hate

Even then, I thought that was too many

Way too many of them, just the right amount of you, right?

Hypocrite.
Again, what gives you the right to assume what my motives are? You know nothing about me. I can't help noticing that you posted this away from the original thread. Why? So you could distort what I wrote? There are too many people, period. I do not care what race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or whatever, anyone is. 7.8 BILLION people on Earth is too many. I'm not suggesting that anyone be "eliminated" or anything like that. But if more people did what I did -- not have any children -- that would help. Anyway, stop impugning my motives, asshole.

You have already said what your motives are....population control...population reduction. Do you think it isn't obvious in your everything you say and how you say it. All of you overpopulation mothers are cut from the same cloth. You think population reduction is a great idea....you just don't want to go on record saying it...like he said...you are a hypocrite lacking the courage of your convictions.
Well, thanks for putting words in my mouth instead of asking me what I think. How can I lack the courage of my convictions when you don't even let me say what my convictions are? But I guess that you wouldn't listen anyway.

Sorry guy...guess you don't realize that when we talk, we say a whole lot more than just what we type. If you were unaware of that, perhaps you might think about it a bit before you start typing again...
Gobbledygook, nonsense, blah blah blah. If you know so much about me, PROVE IT. POST WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW ABOUT ME. OTHERWISE, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Forum List

Back