Climate Change; Can we afford to - not - fix it?

Because you hire scabs doesn't mean roofing is cheap ... if scabs you want, then scabs is what you get ... DON'T install solar panels, your dumbass brother-in-law will ruin your house ...

Would you install solar panels over 40 year old shingles? ... I guess so ... I'd re-roof first, then install panels, fucking dumb ass scab ...
I can always tell when someone loses their mind, the discussion was quite simple, cost of a new roof. Have no idea where the brother in law thingy came in, I never said shit about any brother in law. You have become unhinged during the discussion. WTF? New asphalt roof around 10k. Solar panels would be over 30k. It's all I've ever said. you jumped off a bridge and became possessed. Not sure what the fk happened to you! WOW!!!! Relax my man.

Right? We poor more concrete and asphalt on a ground that can no longer absorb and now we have a climate problem. Yeppers. All day with a doomer.
Hey everyone, Markle doesn’t know we have concrete and asphalt roads!! What a genius

1701135535612.png

What do you mean by the term "globalism"?
Wow, you really are a fking lost soul, if you have one! So you're going to tell everyone here you have never heard of the global summits ever huh? fk off loser, you just spent your last stupid pill.

When we can no longer afford to repair our infrastructure, or simply can no longer keep up the pace of needed repairs we will wonder why solving
our fossil fuels dependency was resisted at all.

Will we? If we can no longer afford to repair our infrastructure in one area, why wouldn't we just abandon it for an area where weather is less extreme? Like move away from the coast, or the desert, or from a track of high frequencies of tornadoes or hurricanes?

And if we can no longer keep pace, then, won't that decrease our population, therefore adjust the amount of harm we are injecting into the climate causing bad changes in the first place?

And if the solutions to climate change which we can never know and can only assume because they are in the future are as bad or worse than the harm of the climate change itself making life unlivable for millions, then why do it at all?

Bottom line is why throw out the baby with the bath water making changes when change is automatic--- if climate change goes far enough, it will automatically decrease over-population and decrease human activity thus effecting an inborn natural steering mechanism as with all other life and climate events in history until the Earth is naturally brought back into climatic realignment?

And why worry about climate change considering the above since it isn't like climate is a car fender that once bent is permanently broken, when climate is a self-balancing machine like a gyroscope that will not only effect its own corrections, but will naturally recover to a stable state once it eliminates or overcomes the external modulus influencing it?

And how is it that you've been a member here since 2008 yet have only put out 1700 posts and I've never seen your name before?

Skye, what do you mean by the term "globalism"?

Globalism is the system of thinking of problems and solutions only in the context of the entire planet.

Nationalism is the system of thinking of problems and solutions only in the context of that which concerns you within the territory of your own country.

Globalism puts the planet ahead of self representing nobody, putting the welfare of individual people and countries last.

Nationalism puts self ahead of the planet, then, if everyone takes care of their self as well, the welfare of the planet follows naturally.

Globalism is the ultimate centralization of power serving itself, with the welfare of people and individuals never to follow.

Forum List

Back