Climate change being caused by sin/Satan

I'm not making this up folks:

A Christian activist explained this today. Details follows

Christian Radio Host: Sin of Man Is Cause of Climate Change. Solution Is To Repent
It depends on whom they consider to be the devil.

1. WEATHER MODIFICATION
    of interest and trends in weather modification research in the United States. For example, Federal support ... At the recent Interagency Conference on Weather Modification sponsored by the National Science Foundation, ... it was indicated that the level of Federal support for weather modification research may be increased several ...

2. FIRST PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IN CHINA OF ANTIAIRCRAFT ARTILLERY BEING USED IN A WEATHER MODIFICATION EFFORT
    FIRST PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IN CHINA OF ANTIAIRCRAFT ARTILLERY BEING USED IN A WEATHER MODIFICATION ... during the hail season." 25X1 COMMENT: Three weathermodification stations were identified (UCO) in Lan-chou ... (mountains). A weather station and radar are located atop one of the higher ridges and presumably alert ...

FOIA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

DC LEAKS: Hillary Clinton Supports Geoengineering, err, Climate Intervention · ClimateViewer News

FearfulSingleBoubou-size_restricted.gif

Tards continue to mock what they dont understand

Seriously? What you're selling is the christian religion. This has been done for centuries. Pretty presumptuous to believe it is even remotely difficult to understand.
You clearly DONT understand.
Think of "sin" as "DOING WRONG", which is exactly what it means.

THAT would make it easier for the tard mind to comprehend.

ASSuming "global warming" exists, you would agree that it is happening BECAUSE we are doing wrong (sin).

The problem is,...

"THE CARNAL MIND IS EMNITY WITH GOD"--God

If you weren't a tard, you SHOULD be happy. This guy obviously believes in this tard lie and is trying to convince his tard followers using the language THEY understand (yes, there are christians who have accepted this nonsense too)

The problem is, as someone who is HOSTILE to the things of God, you dont even make an attempt to think thru what you don't understand. Like I said tards mock what they dont understand.

Well...it's not my fault.
I don't believe in God so by definition I can't 'sin'.

What does God have to do with it?

James 4:17

Nothing, since there isn't one.

Prove it..

I can't prove a negative.
I also can't prove there aren't unicorns or a race of pink Marlboro-smoking Yetis living on an island in the Caribbean.

It would be much easier to prove that there is a god if there was one.
I can't prove that either.

Prove it..

I also can't prove there aren't unicorns or a race of pink Marlboro-smoking Yetis living on an island in the Caribbean.

Then why bother posting something doesn't exist it you can't prove it.

Think of "sin" as "DOING WRONG", which is exactly what it means.

I'm familiar with the term.

ASSuming "global warming" exists, you would agree that it is happening BECAUSE we are doing wrong (sin).

I rely on the data. Humans have been fucking up the planet by depleting our natural resources faster than the Earth can regenerate them in search of more of the almighty buck. If you want to call that sin, I'm not going to correct you.

The problem is, as someone who is HOSTILE to the things of God, you dont even make an attempt to think thru what you don't understand.

I understand perfectly. I'm not hostile to the god stuff, just merely apathetic.

Prove it..

Because the default is non-existence until burden of proof is provided by the person making a claim of existence in the first place. If the person making the claim cannot provide sufficient proof of existence, then the default remains.

Prove it..

Do you think god exists?

Prove it..

Because the default is non-existence until burden of proof is provided by the person making a claim of existence in the first place. If the person making the claim cannot provide sufficient proof of existence, then the default remains.

Huh? Ever hear of science... Try to prove a negative

Prove it..

My explanation is how the scientific method works, retard.

The creator of the theory of man made global warming turned out to be a pervert who had no background in science and was in it for the bucks he thought he could make by selling "carbon credits". After a couple of decades we know that Al Gore is a hypocrite and much of the data concerning MMGW has been found to be rigged and falsified. All the doomsday predictions of have been found to be ludicrous but the crazy angry bigoted left found a Christian evangelist that they could ridicule. No surprises here.

Prove it..

My explanation is how the scientific method works, retard.

Once again try to prove a negative, try to prove dark matter doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back