Climate Activists Seek to Save the Planet by Cutting, Burying Trees

It takes finding the oil, drilling the well, extracting the crude, transporting it to a refinery, refining it, transporting it to a distribution center, transporting it to a gas station and THEN it takes you three minutes to refill your tank. And when you have burned that tank, the CO2 it produces will be in OUR atmosphere for the next several centuries.

I don't have to find the oil, drill the well, extract the crude, transport it to a refinery, refine it, transport it to a distribution center and transport it to a gas station. I just have to fill up in three minutes.

You don't have to create the electricity distribution system, frack the natural gas etc.
You just have to plug in your EV and sit there for a few hours. DURR

And when you have burned that tank, the CO2 it produces will be in OUR atmosphere for the next several centuries.

What causes more warming, the CO2 from my car, or the tears you cry about it?

I don't have to find the oil, drill the well, extract the crude, transport it to a refinery, refine it, transport it to a distribution center and transport it to a gas station. I just have to fill up in three minutes.

You don't have to create the electricity distribution system, frack the natural gas etc.
You just have to plug in your EV and sit there for a few hours. DURR

And when you have burned that tank, the CO2 it produces will be in OUR atmosphere for the next several centuries.

What causes more warming, the CO2 from my car, or the tears you cry about it?
Someone has to. And that electricity goes from the generators to my car battery essentially instantaneously with no added emissions and at extrememly little operational cost. It does not require exploration, drilling, extraction and refining to produce electricity. I can do it anywhere with a dozen different technologies many of which produce no emissions and at a wide range of scales. What EVER you do, if you burn gasoline or diesel, you will produce emissions that are fucking the human race and you, apparently, don't give a shit.

Someone has to. And that electricity goes from the generators to my car battery essentially instantaneously with no added emissions and at extrememly little operational cost. It does not require exploration, drilling, extraction and refining to produce electricity. I can do it anywhere with a dozen different technologies many of which produce no emissions and at a wide range of scales. What EVER you do, if you burn gasoline or diesel, you will produce emissions that are fucking the human race and you, apparently, don't give a shit.

Someone has to.

And they do it very efficiently and I can get 400 miles of range in 3 minutes.

How long does it take you?

What EVER you do, if you burn gasoline or diesel, you will produce emissions that are fucking the human race and you, apparently, don't give a shit.

Aww, you poor girl. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night thinking about my emissions?

Someone has to.

And they do it very efficiently and I can get 400 miles of range in 3 minutes.

How long does it take you?

What EVER you do, if you burn gasoline or diesel, you will produce emissions that are fucking the human race and you, apparently, don't give a shit.

Aww, you poor girl. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night thinking about my emissions?
Are you going to join the group that thinks I'll be upset if called a girl? Have you folks seen anyone beyond the 7th grade actually bothered by such a tactic? And what does it tell the rest of us that you would resort to such a tactic?

Once upon a time I thought you were smarter than the average denier here. I was wrong.

Are you going to join the group that thinks I'll be upset if called a girl? Have you folks seen anyone beyond the 7th grade actually bothered by such a tactic? And what does it tell the rest of us that you would resort to such a tactic?

Once upon a time I thought you were smarter than the average denier here. I was wrong.

You'll be ok.
Are you going to give all your money to sequester CO2?
80%? 50%?
How much are you going to spend for each ton?
How much damage does each ton cause?

That you think it will cost less to ignore the problem is the primary reason I've come to be so disappointed with your intellect.

Forum List

Back