Clash of Cultures...

As I said, I erred, I should have said Palestinian "Arabs", Muslim and Christians. So, let's leave at Arabs minus the Arab Jews. I never said the Arab states invaded. I said they intervened as the Zionist forces were invading Palestinian villages and ethnically cleansing them of Arabs both Christian and Muslim. The Lebanese sent a third of their army into Palestine, they were Christians, they were attempting to prevent Arabs from being evicted by the European Zionists.

By definition, they were defending Arabs of Palestine that were non-Jews.

So why did they state that they were invading to destroy Israel and wipe out the Jews .This as far back as early 1947 when they first shots were fired in the war of Independence.
All accounts of the war say that the Arab armies entered Palestine and fought Israeli forces in Palestine.

So what is your point?

As I said, I erred, I should have said Palestinian "Arabs", Muslim and Christians. So, let's leave at Arabs minus the Arab Jews. I never said the Arab states invaded. I said they intervened as the Zionist forces were invading Palestinian villages and ethnically cleansing them of Arabs both Christian and Muslim. The Lebanese sent a third of their army into Palestine, they were Christians, they were attempting to prevent Arabs from being evicted by the European Zionists.

So why did they state that they were invading to destroy Israel and wipe out the Jews .This as far back as early 1947 when they first shots were fired in the war of Independence.
All accounts of the war say that the Arab armies entered Palestine and fought Israeli forces in Palestine.

So what is your point?

That the accounts have been watered down because they attacked in 1947 with the stated intentions of destroying Israel and wiping out the Jews. The truth is the arab's had been gearing up for this war since 1921 when they refused to accept anything other than full arab control of the M.E.

There is no way to assimilate a group of people who do not love freedom and don't even understand what freedom is. All they will do is try to drag freedom loving people into governmental systems that strip their freedoms away by voting. That is why the democrat party should be banned, and maybe the GOP now as well.

Now as to what to do with all these immigrants, that is a different story altogether........

So what is your point?

That the accounts have been watered down because they attacked in 1947 with the stated intentions of destroying Israel and wiping out the Jews. The truth is the arab's had been gearing up for this war since 1921 when they refused to accept anything other than full arab control of the M.E.
That does not address my post.

So what is your point?

Only because you don't want it to, so you ignore the facts. The war started in 1947 when the UN announced the partition, and the arab league announced its intent to wipe out the Jews and stop the birth of their NATIONal home. We all know the outcome of that and it led to the loss of land, the war and face for the arab muslims.

This answers your post perfectly, just that it is not the answer you want to see.

So what is your point?

Only because you don't want it to, so you ignore the facts. The war started in 1947 when the UN announced the partition, and the arab league announced its intent to wipe out the Jews and stop the birth of their NATIONal home. We all know the outcome of that and it led to the loss of land, the war and face for the arab muslims.

This answers your post perfectly, just that it is not the answer you want to see.
OK, but the partition was rejected. It didn't happen. That changes the story.

Nut&Yahoo has a sure plan for Israel's destruction. He has turned a Land War into religious /Cultural War with Islam's 1.5 billion people. The War of Attrition ill be long and Israel will implode.

Netanyahu Broke New Ground in U.S. Trip -- But Not in a Good Way
"...Netanyahu's words are profoundly dangerous because he is trying to turn a dispute over land into a religious war and a clash of cultures. A conflict over land can be settled by dividing the land -- but a clash of cultures can only end in absolute victory for one side and total defeat for the other. Thus, Netanyahu offers a prognosis for endless conflict..."

It is hamas that started the religious war as commanded in the koran. And this is where your lies are shown to be incitement to racial hatreds every time. There are no commands in Judaism that call for holy war that are practised today by Jews, but there are plenty of commands in the koran calling for continual holy war.

Keep trying and I will keep showing you up for the NAZI SCUM you are.
I see that Phoney the ZioNazi scum is back braying like a Fruit Loop ignoring headlines all over the world and just doesn't get the connection between Israel and radical Islam:

://news.yahoo.com/israel-sweden-don-t-paris-215507323.htmln't

Less than 24 hours after Islamic State militants killed 129 people and injured more than 300 in Paris, Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom publicly stated that she believes the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was partly responsible for a pattern of radicalization in the Middle East.

So what is your point?

NO as it was not centred on acceptance by all sides, it only needed one side to accept the plan and it could go ahead. Spelt out in the proposals if you bother to read them, so once again the arab muslims fail to read the small print and end up losing everything

Nut&Yahoo has a sure plan for Israel's destruction. He has turned a Land War into religious /Cultural War with Islam's 1.5 billion people. The War of Attrition ill be long and Israel will implode.

Netanyahu Broke New Ground in U.S. Trip -- But Not in a Good Way
"...Netanyahu's words are profoundly dangerous because he is trying to turn a dispute over land into a religious war and a clash of cultures. A conflict over land can be settled by dividing the land -- but a clash of cultures can only end in absolute victory for one side and total defeat for the other. Thus, Netanyahu offers a prognosis for endless conflict..."

It is hamas that started the religious war as commanded in the koran. And this is where your lies are shown to be incitement to racial hatreds every time. There are no commands in Judaism that call for holy war that are practised today by Jews, but there are plenty of commands in the koran calling for continual holy war.

Keep trying and I will keep showing you up for the NAZI SCUM you are.
I see that Phoney the ZioNazi scum is back braying like a Fruit Loop ignoring headlines all over the world and just doesn't get the connection between Israel and radical Islam:

://news.yahoo.com/israel-sweden-don-t-paris-215507323.htmln't

Less than 24 hours after Islamic State militants killed 129 people and injured more than 300 in Paris, Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom publicly stated that she believes the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was partly responsible for a pattern of radicalization in the Middle East.

And I see you are still unable to accept that you are wrong so resort to immature name calling. And read your own words PARTLY RESPONCIBLE not fully responsible.

So what is your point?

NO as it was not centred on acceptance by all sides, it only needed one side to accept the plan and it could go ahead. Spelt out in the proposals if you bother to read them, so once again the arab muslims fail to read the small print and end up losing everything
The Security Council disagrees with you. That is why they did not implement the plan. It would violate the UN Charter to implement the plan without the approval of the Palestinians.

The Security Council disagrees with you. That is why they did not implement the plan. It would violate the UN Charter to implement the plan without the approval of the Palestinians.
Who cares, since palistanians have lost nothing they can't lay claim on anything, of course.

Any doubt of the coming war when Iran nukes up?

Iran Guard simulates capture of Al-Aqsa Mosque

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Thousands of paramilitary forces from Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard have held a war game simulating the capture of Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque from Israeli control, state media reported Saturday.
Related Stories
  1. Israel bans Islamist group over Jerusalem mosque clashes AFP
  2. Palestinians attack Israeli soldiers, civilians, with knives, one killed: Israel Reuters
  3. Jordan: No cameras inside mosques at Jerusalem holy site Associated Press
  4. Israeli troops kill Palestinian assailant in West Bank: army Reuters
  5. Israel outlaws Islamist group accused of inciting violence Associated Press
  6. Change Up Your Daily Cleansing Ritual Olay Body Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
It said forces stormed and "liberated" a replica of the mosque in the exercise. They say that 120 brigades from the Basij, the paramilitary unit of the Guard, participated in Friday's exercise outside the holy city of Qom in central Iran.
The symbolic operations were backed up by Guard helicopters, drones and Tucano planes that bombed hypothetical enemy positions before ground troops captured the replica of the mosque set up at the top of a mountain.
In a common mistake, the Guard set up a replica of the gold-topped Dome of the Rock mosque instead of the nearby gray-domed Al-Aqsa mosque. Official photos showed one of the troops going to the top of the dome and waving an Iranian flag and a red flag, a symbol of martyrdom.

They did implement the plan as you have been shown hundreds of times using official UN sources. So why do you deny the conclusive evidence every time it is provided.

Any doubt of the coming war when Iran nukes up?

Iran Guard simulates capture of Al-Aqsa Mosque

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Thousands of paramilitary forces from Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard have held a war game simulating the capture of Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque from Israeli control, state media reported Saturday.
Related Stories
  1. Israel bans Islamist group over Jerusalem mosque clashes AFP
  2. Palestinians attack Israeli soldiers, civilians, with knives, one killed: Israel Reuters
  3. Jordan: No cameras inside mosques at Jerusalem holy site Associated Press
  4. Israeli troops kill Palestinian assailant in West Bank: army Reuters
  5. Israel outlaws Islamist group accused of inciting violence Associated Press
  6. Change Up Your Daily Cleansing Ritual Olay Body Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
It said forces stormed and "liberated" a replica of the mosque in the exercise. They say that 120 brigades from the Basij, the paramilitary unit of the Guard, participated in Friday's exercise outside the holy city of Qom in central Iran.
The symbolic operations were backed up by Guard helicopters, drones and Tucano planes that bombed hypothetical enemy positions before ground troops captured the replica of the mosque set up at the top of a mountain.
In a common mistake, the Guard set up a replica of the gold-topped Dome of the Rock mosque instead of the nearby gray-domed Al-Aqsa mosque. Official photos showed one of the troops going to the top of the dome and waving an Iranian flag and a red flag, a symbol of martyrdom.

And in the real world the 120 brigades would be running all the way back to Homs after the first Shot fired by the IDF wanting new trousers

They did implement the plan as you have been shown hundreds of times using official UN sources. So why do you deny the conclusive evidence every time it is provided.
By looking at the proposed points that didn't happen.

What proposed points were they then ?

What proposed points were they then ?
Proposed borders.
The international city of Jerusalem.
Economic union.
State militias ultimately under the control of the UN.
All Palestinians who normally lived in the territory that became Israel would be Israeli citizens.

Forum List

Back