Clarence Thomas vs George Floyd

yep....and i don't thiink you'll get many to join your cause and take up arms against the United States because they can't snort coke
Many of these druggies are criminals. For lefties to imply that their only offenses are being drug users is not honest. In fact, as the country has gotten more lenient on so called drug users, crime is skyrocketing.

Then why isn’t everyone on welfare?

Because we can make way more money by working. Not to mention the stipulations of welfare make it difficult to live off it for any extended period of time.
Oh, they get used to it. People ARE incentivized to not work. Hell, there are places in this country where people are collecting over 100K on welfare. Why work when you can earn tens of thousands of dollars for not working?

To play devil's advocate, the Constitution gives Congress the right to spend money. I guess it is up to Congress and the state legislators what they actually want to spend the money on. Of course we are now in the 21st century and there is bound to be spending that couldn't even be conceived of back in the day.
The Constitution gave Congress the duty to spend money on certain enumerated responsibilities & building statues wasn't one of them.
They have expanded "general welfare" far beyond constraints where practically anything can be claimed as legit spending.
If the local people want a statue, they need to fund it themselves with donations.

Every time they confiscate our money to pay for unauthorized expenditures, good or bad, they have set us on another slippery slope.
While this works great for the snakes that use our taxes to buy votes/power & brings the Cloward/Piven crash ever closer, it is a national suicide pact that has set us on a path to where we end up with a $31.4 trillion national debt that our children can never repay.

madison-benevolence.jpg

The Constitution gave Congress the duty to spend money on certain enumerated responsibilities & building statues wasn't one of them.
They have expanded "general welfare" far beyond constraints where practically anything can be claimed as legit spending.
If the local people want a statue, they need to fund it themselves with donations.

Every time they confiscate our money to pay for unauthorized expenditures, good or bad, they have set us on another slippery slope.
While this works great for the snakes that use our taxes to buy votes/power & brings the Cloward/Piven crash ever closer, it is a national suicide pact that has set us on a path to where we end up with a $31.4 trillion national debt that our children can never repay.

View attachment 757768
I kind of agree with you BUT, don't you have to acknowledge that back in the 18th century they couldn't even conceive of expenditures that would be happening in the 21st century and, hence, allowed for the Constitution to be interpreted as needed to cover unforeseen future happenings?

View attachment 757768
Isn't this being built by the State, not Congress

Well I guess it's just a matter of perspective. I see them both as men. After that, I'm not sure how to put the other stuff in any perspective. It's just a place for pigeons to poop no matter who it looks like!
In the 1980's out Federal budget grew to 1.2 trillion dollars or so. Reports of up to 30% of it was waste were around. Today it is safe to say we have a lot of waste. Stealing, corruption games played to extract money and benefits that the taxpayer is on the hook for. Huge industrial and science projects that are inefficient, not as advertised or just plain a waste. Floyd did not have one redeeming character trait as not changing one iota in his 46 years of life and cost the taxpayers with his irresponsible living. We do not have the resources to prove all males are men and what constitutes it. Western machismo where some men screw with others has hit a brick wall with Prog agendas defeating them time after time as an example. A traditional man who takes care of his children through thick and thin is a man.

I kind of agree with you BUT, don't you have to acknowledge that back in the 18th century they couldn't even conceive of expenditures that would be happening in the 21st century and, hence, allowed for the Constitution to be interpreted as needed to cover unforeseen future happenings?
Eventualities conceived of or not, it is all a slippery slope that should have been off limits in perpetuity.
We started down it anyway & now we're in deep sh!+.
Meanwhile, most of the sheeple have no clue.

Congress had certain Constitutionally authorized expenditures that would be adequate even in todays world if we weren't trying to play Santa/Team America at home & abroad with expenditures they can only make by first confiscating it from the rest of us.
Most things the Feds do these days are best left to the states or in private hands, if they should be done at all.

Plus, I have never bought the BS theory of a "Living Constitution" the left & activist judges frequently use to circumvent the plain meanings of words when read in the proper context of the times in order to advance an otherwise indefensible agenda..

The Spending Clause

ARTICLE I​

Section 8: Powers of Congress​

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies

Last edited:
Eventualities conceived of or not, it is all a slippery slope that should have been off limits in perpetuity.
We started down it anyway & now we're in deep sh!+.
Meanwhile, most of the sheeple have no clue.

Congress had certain Constitutionally authorized expenditures that would be adequate even in todays world if we weren't trying to play Santa/Team America at home & abroad with expenditures they can only make by first confiscating it from the rest of us.
Most things the Feds do these days are best left to the states or in private hands, if they should be done at all.

Plus, I have never bought the BS theory of a "Living Constitution" the left & activist judges frequently use to circumvent the plain meanings of words when read in the proper context of the times in order to advance an otherwise indefensible agenda..

The Spending Clause

ARTICLE I​

Section 8: Powers of Congress​

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies

Just to shoot down some of those things (again, I'm playing devil's advocate):

What does general welfare mean? Could mean healthcare is a right. Could mean basically unlimited welfare to the poor.

All duties, etc should be uniform throughout the United States. Sounds like the federal government should be bigger than what you are suggesting.

Coin money. Sounds like we should all be using coins, no bills or any other form of transactions except securities, which I guess means stocks and bonds.

I'm also curious how you feel about the post office. I would be in favor of completely eliminating it and letting private business run the mail instead. But, that would run afoul of the Constitution.

I'm also curious how you feel about amendments. Apparently, our founding fathers realized that the Constitution is, in fact, fluid and changing and made a process to accommodate that. Sounds like you just think we should go by the original script and not allow any amendments.

Last edited:
Floyd did nothing and was murdered for it. Thomas was paid to overturn Roe.
Floyd was a criminal and was being arrested. Yes, the police went too far but it doesn't change the fact that Floyd actually did do something - break the law. As you said, Floyd did nothing to be honored with a statue. Thomas got a good education, worked hard, and made it all of the way up to the Supreme Court. Of course not everyone will agree with his decisions but he worked hard to get where he is. I'm totally against RGB but acknowledge that she worked hard to get where she was and should also be honored with statues, even if I disagree with many of her decisions.

Who decides what is best for our General Welfare?
Representatives elected by We the People
Which is why we need to vote the blue guys out.

All this debt adds to inflation, which is social injustice, increasing income inequality, homelessness, and crime. Democrats refuse to even talk about cutting national expenses. All they want to do is continually spend us into oblivion and beyond, constantly increasing our debt limit, and never consider cutting expenses.

Which is why we need to vote the blue guys out.

All this debt adds to inflation, which is social injustice, increasing income inequality, homelessness, and crime. Democrats refuse to even talk about cutting national expenses. All they want to do is continually spend us into oblivion and beyond, constantly increasing our debt limit, and never consider cutting expenses.

We the People decide who they want to represent them

Radical Republicans are increasingly out of touch

Forum List

Back