Billionaire Harlan Crow Bought Property From Clarence Thomas. The Justice Didn’t Disclose the Deal.

Someone needs to show the law that Justice Thomas allegedly broke, and proof that he allegedly broke it. Show the text of the law that you think he broke not a link to all the federal regulations.

I gave a link to the specific regulation along with the instruction on how to fill out the disclosure form.

But you would not even open the links as that might show you something your little mind could not handle.

You are very angry all the time, that is not healty.

Is pot legal in your state, you really might want to think about using.
Poor crybaby racist doesn't like it when people use his own shit against him. I don’t care about your use of controlled substances. Explains some things. Except your blatant racism. Now quit running like a coward and post some proof of your bullshit. Hospitality does not need to be reported, so don’t even try that loser. :fu:

Poor crybaby racist doesn't like it when people use his own shit against him. I don’t care about your use of controlled substances. Explains some things. Except your blatant racism. Now quit running like a coward and post some proof of your bullshit. Hospitality does not need to be reported, so don’t even try that loser. :fu:

Still very angry.

Terrible way to live.

I gave a link to the specific regulation along with the instruction on how to fill out the disclosure form.

But you would not even open the links as that might show you something your little mind could not handle.
I never look at just links. If there is something in the link that you think proves your point, you would quote it. It takes about three seconds. If it seemed to support your point, I would then open the link to look at more.

But, I will make an exception and look at this link, since you think it so clearly supports your accusation against Thomas, and I don't want to be accused of closing my eyes to opposing arguments. Wait one . . .

*reads entire link*

Ah yes. I see what you mean. But you missed an exception that covers Justice Thomas' action. It is right here:

I never look at just links. If there is something in the link that you think proves your point, you would quote it. It takes about three seconds. If it seemed to support your point, I would then open the link to look at more.

But, I will make an exception and look at this link, since you think it so clearly supports your accusation against Thomas, and I don't want to be accused of closing my eyes to opposing arguments. Wait one . . .

*reads entire link*

Ah yes. I see what you mean. But you missed an exception that covers Justice Thomas' action. It is right here:

Why would there be an exception for a single justice?

That does not make any sense at all,

If you are going to lie, at least make it a good one

Would it have been better if Thomas sold that property to 2 poor blacks from da hood for the same price?

Who the fuck cares who he sold it to?

Impeach Justice Thomas
quotes:

Over the last two decades, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has reported on required financial disclosure forms that his family received rental income totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars from a firm called Ginger, Ltd., Partnership.
But that company — a Nebraska real estate firm launched in the 1980s by his wife and her relatives — has not existed since 2006.
Since that time, however, Thomas has continued to report income from the defunct company — between $50,000 and $100,000 annually in recent years

It just gets sleazier and sleazier.

In 2014, one of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow’s companies purchased a string of properties on a quiet residential street in Savannah, Georgia. It wasn’t a marquee acquisition for the real estate magnate, just an old single-story home and two vacant lots down the road. What made it noteworthy were the people on the other side of the deal: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his relatives.

The transaction marks the first known instance of money flowing from the Republican megadonor to the Supreme Court justice. The Crow company bought the properties for $133,363 from three co-owners — Thomas, his mother and the family of Thomas’ late brother, according to a state tax document and a deed dated Oct. 15, 2014, filed at the Chatham County courthouse.

Justice Thomas's mother still lives in the House the billionaire bought.

The disclosure form Thomas filed for that year also had a space to report the identity of the buyer in any private transaction, such as a real estate deal. That space is blank.

“He needed to report his interest in the sale,” said Virginia Canter, a former government ethics lawyer now at the watchdog group CREW. “Given the role Crow has played in subsidizing the lifestyle of Thomas and his wife, you have to wonder if this was an effort to put cash in their pockets.”

[snip]

It’s unclear if Crow paid fair market value for the Thomas properties. Crow also bought several other properties on the street and paid significantly less than his deal with the Thomases. One example: In 2013, he bought a pair of properties on the same block — a vacant lot and a small house — for a total of $40,000.

If Mr. Crow did something wrong like bribe the Supreme Court, Al Bragg should just sign a warrant for his arrest.

Unless he doesn't have the guts.

In which case, he would be better advised just to STFU.

As old saying says "shit or get off the pot"

All this talk about alleged "corruption" is just that, "talk". Time to not just talk the talk, but to walk the walk.

It just gets sleazier and sleazier.

In 2014, one of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow’s companies purchased a string of properties on a quiet residential street in Savannah, Georgia. It wasn’t a marquee acquisition for the real estate magnate, just an old single-story home and two vacant lots down the road. What made it noteworthy were the people on the other side of the deal: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his relatives.

The transaction marks the first known instance of money flowing from the Republican megadonor to the Supreme Court justice. The Crow company bought the properties for $133,363 from three co-owners — Thomas, his mother and the family of Thomas’ late brother, according to a state tax document and a deed dated Oct. 15, 2014, filed at the Chatham County courthouse.

Justice Thomas's mother still lives in the House the billionaire bought.

The disclosure form Thomas filed for that year also had a space to report the identity of the buyer in any private transaction, such as a real estate deal. That space is blank.

“He needed to report his interest in the sale,” said Virginia Canter, a former government ethics lawyer now at the watchdog group CREW. “Given the role Crow has played in subsidizing the lifestyle of Thomas and his wife, you have to wonder if this was an effort to put cash in their pockets.”

[snip]

It’s unclear if Crow paid fair market value for the Thomas properties. Crow also bought several other properties on the street and paid significantly less than his deal with the Thomases. One example: In 2013, he bought a pair of properties on the same block — a vacant lot and a small house — for a total of $40,000.
/——/ Got any fake outrage over this? Sotomayor took millions from book publisher while presiding over its cases, report says

Forum List

Back