Clarence Thomas talks about Biden being an Idiot

Sure, even the installed invalid knew she was lying.

We should have listened to Biden

Not only didn’t I vote for Clarence Thomas, I believed her from the beginning. I was against Clarence Thomas, I did everything in my power to defeat Clarence Thomas and he won by the smallest margin anyone ever won going on the Supreme Court,” Biden told “The View’s” Joy Behar.

We should have listened to Biden

Not only didn’t I vote for Clarence Thomas, I believed her from the beginning. I was against Clarence Thomas, I did everything in my power to defeat Clarence Thomas and he won by the smallest margin anyone ever won going on the Supreme Court,” Biden told “The View’s” Joy Behar.

She lied and Thomas is the best justice on the current SC.

The thing about that oft used picture is how prescient her reaction was to the coming disaster of Trumpery.

Let me summarize your TDS-Suffering, mentally unbalanced, Trump-obsessed response...

Kettle......black. Have you been paying attention to the news about the idiot Clarence married? They are reportedly best friends and soul mates. Suggesting he too is a believer in the conspiratorial horseshit she is gullible enough to swallow.
Did you see who Slick Willy married? A world class corrupt scumbag. And this "Doctor Jill" bitch that Potatohead married is a hateful stupid piece of shit. Then look at the hate mongering hair up his ass Black transvestite that the Worthless Negro married.

Kettle - black....

Thomas started out as a Left Wing Black radical but was smart enough to figure out that he was being used and abused by Liberals. Now he is the best Justice on the Supreme Court and a great American.
Thomas wasen't "used and abused" by anybody. Just how does a priviledged primma donna with a lifetime appoinment on the SC & living the life of an Aristocrat get "used and abused"?

What a crock of shit.

Thomas wasen't "used and abused" by anybody. Just how does a priviledged primma donna with a lifetime appoinment on the SC & living the life of an Aristocrat get "used and abused"?

What a crock of shit.
So according to you that little dumbass Negro bitch (that can't even tell what a female is) that Potatohead appointed is a privileged primma donna with a life time appointment on the SC and living the life of an Aristrocrat?

How about the two idiot ding bats that The Worthless Negro appointed? Does that apply to them too?

Forum List

Back