Clarence Thomas talks about Biden being an Idiot

There is a documentary about the life of Thomas and in it he talks about Biden being an idiot.

Well his wife did conspire to illegally overturn the election. If Democrats regain the Senate, his impeachment conviction is likely.

Well his wife did conspire to illegally overturn the election. If Democrats regain the Senate, his impeachment conviction is likely.
Well Biden did steal an election from the American people with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Last edited:
Interesting how hateful liberals have become over a disciplined, motivated, educated, successful, intellectual, wealthy, powerful black man.
That’s because they want Floyd types and NOT Thomas types.

I will take Biden’s record over Thomas any day

Biden worked to help Americans, Thomas worked to take rights away

Biden sold us out to China and Russia. If you don't believe it. Putin was going bankrupt and his currency was crumbling. Then Biden gave him his pipeline, funded the war against Ukraine and his currency is at a 7 year high. That war is also costing us billions. So yes, Biden is an idiot.

But Thomas believes his views in his soul. He has taken the trials and tribulations of his race and political party views as a conservative. Others calling him an Uncle Tom. Ghettos will never end until this self bullshit ends in those communities. Biden changes with the wind and has no integrity and character. He loves the ghettos. He would let Jill get raped in front of him to save his own life.

So according to you that little dumbass Negro bitch (that can't even tell what a female is) that Potatohead appointed is a privileged primma donna with a life time appointment on the SC and living the life of an Aristrocrat?

How about the two idiot ding bats that The Worthless Negro appointed? Does that apply to them too?
Yea it does, you racist fucktwit.

You racist Libtards hate Thomas because he isn't one of your Moon Bat House Negros. You only like your Negros on welfare.
Thomas wants to set this Country back 75 years. You may advocate for Thomas as your stooge to achieve that, but most don't. So you can take your racist drivel & save it for your next meeting.

You brought up the race card, idiot. I didn't. But thanks for confirming what we already knew anyway.

joey xiden’s legacy is the racist 94 crime bill and working with sen Eastland to make sure people that look like Thomas couldn’t go to school with people that looked like him, out of fear of being in a racial jungle

not surprised you want to take bjs record

Thomas wants to set this Country back 75 years. You may advocate for Thomas as your stooge to achieve that, but most don't. So you can take your racist drivel & save it for your next meeting.

You brought up the race card, idiot. I didn't. But thanks for confirming what we already knew anyway.
Is this you?

This woman mailed her period blood to the Supreme Court to protest the overturning of #RoeVWade pic.twitter.com/Km9z3YnDt6

So Harry Morgan didn't play the role of Col. Potter?

If you notice, the previous camp commander before Potter, Henry Blake, is there in this story.
So this is BEFORE Potter.
Which means the actor, Harry Morgan, was playing a different role, that of Major General Steele, not Col. Potter.

Forum List

Back