Clarence Thomas is awesome.

He is the only Supreme Court justice I respect
He is one of them. I respect Gorsuch and Alito. I even have respect for Kagan, though I disagree with her on many issues. She has actually shown that she has principles.

I just don't know enough about Barrett and Kavannah yet. I need to see more of their work. They need to write some opinions on cases I actually care to read.

I have very little respect for Roberts, Breyer, and Sotomayor. They can't be replaced soon enough. If it were up to them, any word in the Constitution can mean whatever the SCOTUS says it should mean. They are nothing but bench legislators.

He is the only Supreme Court justice I respect
He is one of them. I respect Gorsuch and Alito. I even have respect for Kagan, though I disagree with her on many issues. She has actually shown that she has principles.

I just don't know enough about Barrett and Kavannah yet. I need to see more of their work. They need to write some opinions on cases I actually care to read.

I have very little respect for Roberts, Breyer, and Sotomayor. They can't be replaced soon enough. If it were up to them, any word in the Constitution can mean whatever the SCOTUS says it should mean. They are nothing but bench legislators.
Conservatives are sent there to keep the status quo until the activist Leftist judges show up to rewrite the Constitution

It's about all it is.

• Banned
Clarence Thomas is the most conservative SC justice in history.

Alito is the 2nd most

• Banned
Reading this dissent in Kelo v. City of New London and found myself agreeing with Thomas...again

ERGKqIcVUAAPf0k

Forum List

Back