Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.

Not at stage four.
I've lost two friends to pancreatic cancer and it was caught much earlier.
Stage four is pretty much a death sentence.
As I stated, I know someone in his mid 80’s that has survived it. Sometimes miracles do happen. He was told he had a few months at most 4 years ago. No sign of it today and doing very well. Still playing golf.

Trump will be his last President.

I"m just sayin'.
or the first ex president that actually ends up in jail? nothing's predictable, in this day and age? :dunno:

:lol:

but seriously, why would you even think that President Trump would be our last president??
JGalt very clearly stated that President Trump will be John Lewis' last president, not OUR last president.

She didn't get it. :04:

"i thought i was gonna die, but somehow i lived on to see the signage of the civil rights act"

I"m just sayin'.
or the first ex president that actually ends up in jail? nothing's predictable, in this day and age? :dunno:

but seriously, why would you even think that President Trump would be our last president??
JGalt very clearly stated that President Trump will be John Lewis' last president, not OUR last president.

She didn't get it. :04:
Evidently NOT. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of her strong suits. Of course she IS a liberal lunatic, that would explain her lack of reading skills.

Yep. My mistake. All bald overweight black guys do look alike
so you admit you're a racist?
I admitted John lewis and Elijah Cummings look very similar
Screen-Shot-2017-01-19-at-11.11.53-AM-e1484842362777.jpg
number 1 is lewis. number 2 is cummings. next!
Good boy! You get a cookie.
WHERE'S MY COOKIE?

Lewis also boycotted President Bush's inauguration, lied about Tea Party members using the N-word, and is a supporter of the racist/anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.

Not at stage four.
As I stated, I know someone in his mid 80’s that has survived it. Sometimes miracles do happen.

What stage was he/she at?
Once you get to stage four it's more about extending your life rather than saving it.
One of my friends thought he had it beat.....6 months later it was back with a vengeance.
He ended up calling the Police and telling them he was going to blow his brains out in the backyard rather than go through treatment again and to please make sure they cleaned up before his wife got home.

Not at stage four.
As I stated, I know someone in his mid 80’s that has survived it. Sometimes miracles do happen.

What stage was he/she at?
Once you get to stage four it's more about extending your life rather than saving it.
One of my friends thought he had it beat.....6 months later it was back with a vengeance.
He ended up calling the Police and telling them he was going to blow his brains out in the backyard rather than go through treatment again and to please make sure they cleaned up before his wife got home.
stage 4

Lewis thought JFK and LBJ didnt go far enough, but MLK didnt let him say that at the march on washington, so they changed his speech

What is good About them? They stood
against our Democracy and our Elections. They promoted Russian Propaganda, and they spent their entire lives lying.

I"m just sayin'.

edit:
oh, you said ''his''

I bet you thought Benedict Arnold was a good man, and he just distrusted George Washington.

I'd never wish cancer on anybody but progressives.....Nature appears to be on Trumps side...D.C. is improving slowly but surely, one way or another.
Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
WHY would you call two good people, the swamp?

He's the same John lewis who said Trump was an "illegitimate President." He boycotted his inauguration, said he wouldn't invite him to Selma, and was one of the first persons to say Trump needs to be impeached, among other things. He has never successfully sponsored a bill in the House, in the entire 30 years of being in office so yes, a swamp-dweller.
he's still a good man... even if he totally distrusted president Trump

I applaud you fucktards from the right.
Well Done Fucktards.

You wish death. You are some sorry Fucks.
I'm sad for you.

If Nancy Pelosi gets herself appointed Emperor, he will be America’s last President.

I"m just sayin'.

edit:
oh, you said ''his''

Well, I wish you a good day on Judgment Day defending your wretched, wicked life before your eternal sentence is passed upon you.

I applaud you fucktards from the right.
Well Done Fucktards.

You wish death. You are some sorry Fucks.
I'm sad for you.

Forum List

Back