Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.

Not at stage four.
I've lost two friends to pancreatic cancer and it was caught much earlier.
Stage four is pretty much a death sentence.
As I stated, I know someone in his mid 80’s that has survived it. Sometimes miracles do happen.

What stage was he/she at?
Once you get to stage four it's more about extending your life rather than saving it.
One of my friends thought he had it beat.....6 months later it was back with a vengeance.
He ended up calling the Police and telling them he was going to blow his brains out in the backyard rather than go through treatment again and to please make sure they cleaned up before his wife got home.
stage 4

Dude! When you're in your mid eighties you already have one foot in the grave.
And I find it difficult to believe someone that old could withstand the treatment and reach a ripe old age of ninety.

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.

Not at stage four.
As I stated, I know someone in his mid 80’s that has survived it. Sometimes miracles do happen.

Once you get to stage four it's more about extending your life rather than saving it.
One of my friends thought he had it beat.....6 months later it was back with a vengeance.
He ended up calling the Police and telling them he was going to blow his brains out in the backyard rather than go through treatment again and to please make sure they cleaned up before his wife got home.
stage 4

And I find it difficult to believe someone that old could withstand the treatment and reach a ripe old age of ninety.
y'all have bummed the shit out of me!

he has lived a great life though. i accept living till 80, myself, that means 50 more years of Trump!

What do you think she had removed off
Of her face? She already has Cancer.

upload_2019-12-29_22-59-33.png

upload_2019-12-29_23-0-18.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi is Next. She can barely talk any more.

I'd never wish cancer on anybody but progressives.....Nature appears to be on Trumps side...D.C. is improving slowly but surely, one way or another.
Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer

Pelosi is an ugly specimen. She's so eaten up by her own hatred that it will probably cause her cancer soon.

I'd never wish cancer on anybody but progressives.....Nature appears to be on Trumps side...D.C. is improving slowly but surely, one way or another.
It would APPEAR so. But then again, the crazy bat might outlive all of us............
Even Ruth Ginsburg maybe. Now that's a feet worth talking about if that happens.

It would APPEAR so. But then again, the crazy bat might outlive all of us............
Even Ruth Ginsburg maybe. Now that's a feet worth talking about if that happens.
It usually happens in 3s.

Ginsburg too. Donald Trump will be the last President she'll ever see.

She’s also losing her mental Faculties.

This was two years ago.

Nancy Pelosi’s gaffes: 2017 compilation

Trump and his supporters are draining the swamp of washington by replenishing the swamp of cruelty

Not at stage four.

stage 4

he has lived a great life though. i accept living till 80, myself, that means 50 more years of Trump!

If I make 75 I'll be happy.
At 54 I've done more than most.....some of it a kinky mans dream come true.

I applaud you fucktards from the right.
Well Done Fucktards.

You wish death. You are some sorry Fucks.
I'm sad for you.
Yeah, like you wouldn't be jumping for joy if Trump was dying. Fucking hypocrite.
Yep, Winnie has such a strong case of TDS, if he sees or hears just the letters "tru", in that order, like in the word "truck", he loses it and has to hightail it to his Safe Space. Just pitiful.

3kr34z.gif

Lewis was in the news recently for saying he doesn’t see President-elect Donald J. Trump as “a legitimate president” because of the #RussianHackers Democratic conspiracy theory.

Public records show he avoided paying property taxes on his DC townhouse at 219 3rd Street SE on Capitol Hill:

That house at 219 3rd Street SE was worth more than $810,000 in 2012 according to Nexis assessment records. It’s a nice fancy townhouse right next to Congress:
Uh Oh! Rep. John Lewis Didn't Pay Taxes On His Nearly $1 Million D.C. Townhouse

Trump is 100 percent right about Congressman John Lewis

Last edited:

stage 4

good to know

good luck!

stage 4

good to know

good luck!

That was supposed to be funny.....

why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.

I knew it wouldn't take long for a racist POS to come out of the wood work.
Chill out man, they guy has pancreatic cancer and wont last long.

Forum List

Back