Former NFL star predicts black awakening will give Trump a huge advantage in 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Please keep them safe! We all know how democrats react when black escape the plantation

That's not going to happen.

Great idea You keep pushing the idea that Blacks have been too stupid in the past to know which party was better for them, and Trump's rhetoric has shown them the error of their ways. I'm sure vast numbers of blacks will be so ashamed of their silly fight for equality when they realize there haven't been any equality problems for decades, and Trump's ranks will reap the benefit. Keep doing what you are doing. Trump already has dozens of black supporters, and I wouldn't be surprised to see at least a dozen more won over by your rhetoric.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Great idea You keep pushing the idea that Blacks have been too stupid in the past to know which party was better for them, and Trump's rhetoric has shown them the error of their ways. I'm sure vast numbers of blacks will be so ashamed of their silly fight for equality when they realize there haven't been any equality problems for decades, and Trump's ranks will reap the benefit. Keep doing what you are doing. Trump already has dozens of black supporters, and I wouldn't be surprised to see at least a dozen more won over by your rhetoric.
Trumps words or democrat run urban slave plantations.. hmmm

You keep telling them they are slaves on plantations. I'm sure they will flock to your rhetoric.

• Thanks

You keep telling them they are slaves on plantations. I'm sure they will flock to your rhetoric.
Based off of the evidence you democrats have them on urban slave plantations

Please be sure to make that point often. Just so you know, those remarks aren't accepted as fact in the black community as easily as they are at your neoNazi meetings.

Please be sure to make that point often. Just so you know, those remarks aren't accepted as fact in the black community as easily as they are at your neoNazi meetings.
Yes because you shut down people thAt talk about it lol how many Americans are banned on blacks social media? Lol what are you afraid of??

Yes because you shut down people thAt talk about it lol how many Americans are banned on blacks social media? Lol what are you afraid of??

People generally don't want to listen to racists who insult them. You don't get that?

• Thanks

People generally don't want to listen to racists who insult them. You don't get that?
That makes no sense all cries of racial oppression come from town to run by democrats are you saying we should shut down all democratic speech?

What if that ends up being the only way that a person can get any kind of an acknowledgement?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am just making sure that a late favorite of mine is never forgotten about, but then again, in order for a person to be forgotten about, don't they have to be heard of first? Right me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

What if that ends up being the only way that a person can get any kind of an acknowledgement?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I suspect that is the reason lots of crazies here write the things they write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I suspect that is the reason lots of crazies here write the things they write.
To me, when you love someone enough, you will do just about anything for them especially if they are not even here anymore, no matter how crazy it may make you look in the opinion of everyone else.

God bless you and those who have loved my late favorites longer than me always!!!

Holly

P.S. I said "just about anything" there because sadly my other late favorite has a self written ending to his story and if there is anything that I have learned from his suicide, it is that one dead person can not preserve the beautiful and precious memory of another dead person. In other words, I have no intention of ever giving my own story a self written ending.

It's funny how it's OK for athletes to comment on politics when they say things that affirm the beliefs of racists. This guy has got CTE. The black awakening will be increased numbers of us voting against trump.

Get a life im2. This guy is a retired athlete a businessman, who is not kneeling during the anthem. Trump will get more black voters than last time for sure, and if it approaches 15 to 20 % the Dems are toast. All the things trump has done for black people will get him a lot more black votes. He certainly has done more for blacks than Obama ever did and your own people acknowledge that.

Get a life im2. This guy is a retired athlete a businessman, who is not kneeling during the anthem. Trump will get more black voters than last time for sure, and if it approaches 15 to 20 % the Dems are toast. All the things trump has done for black people will get him a lot more black votes. He certainly has done more for blacks than Obama ever did and your own people acknowledge that.
My life is fine. trump will not get more black votes than last time. trump has done nothing for us but talk about black unemployment he did not create.

maxresdefault.jpg

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

23p8fi.jpg

And the whining would have been unprecedented by the white "conservative" population if Obama would have created policy specifically targeting blacks. So the claim of what Obama didn't do for blacks is just another show of the absolute dishonesty on the right.

I like this guy. He has a good head on his shoulders and is smart and woke up and I think others will follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back