Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash

I love how cozy today's whitey righties are with anyone who, even a little bit, makes them feel better.
Why haven't you white Democrats helped Black people in your big cities you oversee? 45 were shot just last weekend in Chicago alone.
What should we do about it? If any state or major city has solved this problem name it.
Democrats have governed Chicago for years. Why ask me? You guys are supposed to have all the answers. Fucking idiot.
What is Kansas going to do?

3 months vacation .......

That is ignorant bullshit that big mouth idiots like bobo love to spew without having ANY knowledge of the reality of the situation.
What is? Be specific.
Why are most of your posts so long and boring? You’re a moron. Be brief and be relevant.
Was that post too long for you stupid? Do you suck unkotards dick occasionally?
Dont project. I am married with children and you’re a 50 yr old single male. So you being gay and lashing out is understandable but don’t project.

What percentage of marriages end in divorce? Over 50%? What percent of marriages that don't end in divorce are happy? Probably about 50%. So 25% of married people are happily married.

And most of you wouldn't know what to do if you were single again. So the unhappily married ones stay married. Sad.
What does that have to do with you being gay?
I'm not gay. Are you married? I'm sure you will say happily but who'd be happy to be married to you?
Yes. With two kids. If you’re not gay why are you obsessed with penis sucking?
I love having my penis sucked.
Thank goodness you’ve got Flash.
And my boat. It's coming today at 5pm.
Now you’ll have somewhere else to be all alone.
Actually because of covid my family isn't going to Greece this year plus my nephew is in college he doesn't want to go to Greece with his mommy and daddy anymore so he and his frat brothers will be over a lot this summer. My brother too. He loves to fish. And my Belaurian girlfriend loves the boat. OMG when I show up to the beach with her on my boat and she takes off her top and jeans all my buddies are like WTF

Here's me pulling her on my boat last year

1621522090536.png

Here's another pic
1621522144527.png

One more
1621522210285.png

Now show me your babe.

I love how cozy today's whitey righties are with anyone who, even a little bit, makes them feel better.
Why haven't you white Democrats helped Black people in your big cities you oversee? 45 were shot just last weekend in Chicago alone.
What should we do about it? If any state or major city has solved this problem name it.
Democrats have governed Chicago for years. Why ask me? You guys are supposed to have all the answers. Fucking idiot.

I'm a rich white educated male democrat. .....

Only one of those things is true.
Are you going to get a pension when you retire old timer?

The teacher pay gap is wider than ever Teachers’ pay continues to fall further behind pay of comparable workers​

You're a typical Republican. Getting a pension or worked for a union and now that you are financially secure you vote Republican who are the reason young teachers today make less than you.

2020 has shone a light on the importance of good teachers, but many are paid less than a living wage in the U.S. ... Teachers make about 20% less than other professionals with similar education and experience. In many parts of the country, teachers live below the family living wage.

Welcome to the future. This is what Republicans and Baby Boomers did to us all. But we/you deserve it because you voted for it. But YOU are still going to get your pension right? So you don't care.

I'm not a teacher so fuck it what do I care?
3 months vacation and holidays galore. No one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to be a teacher.
I say the same thing to cops.

And for the record, in the future when we are talking about which party wants the middle class better paid and which party wants everyone to take a pay cut, remember you are defending the fact that today's teachers make way less than the unkotards who got a sweet pay when they were younger. I agree. 3 months off, make $70K if you have a masters and get a pension when you retire? It was a sweet gig. Today not so much and the articles I posted prove it.

I'm not surprised a Republican like you is ok with middle class workers making less. And it's not just public workers you sent all our best paying manufacturing jobs overseas too because those union workers made more than you wanted to pay.

Notice a theme? Our highest paid middle class jobs were all union jobs. So MAGA? Are you supporting unions? Then you don't really want to MAGA.

Oh, and you Republicans already won. America is great right now for Republicans. The rich have never been richer and labor costs are as low as they could possibly go. They love it. What's the problem? Kroger's CEO just got paid something like $22 million for 2020. Cha Ching! Things are great.
Poor baby. Is da man keepin' you down? You don't know what poor is. Spoiled brat.
I'm not poor I'm rich.

You’re a little fish in a puddle.
I'm upper class. You are not. You are probably barely middle class. Certainly you aren't able to pay for your kids college are you?

That is ignorant bullshit that big mouth idiots like bobo love to spew without having ANY knowledge of the reality of the situation.
What is? Be specific.
Why are most of your posts so long and boring? You’re a moron. Be brief and be relevant.
Dont project. I am married with children and you’re a 50 yr old single male. So you being gay and lashing out is understandable but don’t project.

What percentage of marriages end in divorce? Over 50%? What percent of marriages that don't end in divorce are happy? Probably about 50%. So 25% of married people are happily married.

And most of you wouldn't know what to do if you were single again. So the unhappily married ones stay married. Sad.
I'm not gay. Are you married? I'm sure you will say happily but who'd be happy to be married to you?
What's wrong with being gay?

Bobo = a middle aged ‘confirmed bachelor’ playing with frat boys out in the woods...

Not too obvious... :rolleyes:

I love it when Republicans, who I remember a decade ago were against MLK, today say they are pro MLK and they suggest MLK would be a Republican today. Even though they hated him having a holiday.

And what baffles me is why are MLK's kids Republicans?
His kids aren't. Those Republicans in the family are neices and their crazy side of the family.

Grifters can be in great families as well.

Actually because of covid my family isn't going to Greece this year plus my nephew is in college he doesn't want to go to Greece with his mommy and daddy anymore so he and his frat brothers will be over a lot this summer. My brother too. He loves to fish. And my Belaurian girlfriend loves the boat. OMG when I show up to the beach with her on my boat and she takes off her top and jeans all my buddies are like WTF

Here's me pulling her on my boat last year

View attachment 491549

Here's another pic
View attachment 491550
One more
View attachment 491552
Now show me your babe.
You have an attractive woman. Lucky guy.

I'm a rich white educated male democrat. .....

Only one of those things is true.
Are you going to get a pension when you retire old timer?

The teacher pay gap is wider than ever Teachers’ pay continues to fall further behind pay of comparable workers​

You're a typical Republican. Getting a pension or worked for a union and now that you are financially secure you vote Republican who are the reason young teachers today make less than you.

2020 has shone a light on the importance of good teachers, but many are paid less than a living wage in the U.S. ... Teachers make about 20% less than other professionals with similar education and experience. In many parts of the country, teachers live below the family living wage.

Welcome to the future. This is what Republicans and Baby Boomers did to us all. But we/you deserve it because you voted for it. But YOU are still going to get your pension right? So you don't care.

I'm not a teacher so fuck it what do I care?
3 months vacation and holidays galore. No one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to be a teacher.
I say the same thing to cops.

And for the record, in the future when we are talking about which party wants the middle class better paid and which party wants everyone to take a pay cut, remember you are defending the fact that today's teachers make way less than the unkotards who got a sweet pay when they were younger. I agree. 3 months off, make $70K if you have a masters and get a pension when you retire? It was a sweet gig. Today not so much and the articles I posted prove it.

I'm not surprised a Republican like you is ok with middle class workers making less. And it's not just public workers you sent all our best paying manufacturing jobs overseas too because those union workers made more than you wanted to pay.

Notice a theme? Our highest paid middle class jobs were all union jobs. So MAGA? Are you supporting unions? Then you don't really want to MAGA.

Oh, and you Republicans already won. America is great right now for Republicans. The rich have never been richer and labor costs are as low as they could possibly go. They love it. What's the problem? Kroger's CEO just got paid something like $22 million for 2020. Cha Ching! Things are great.
Poor baby. Is da man keepin' you down? You don't know what poor is. Spoiled brat.
I'm not poor I'm rich. Literally if you look up what upper class is, I fall into the upper class not middle loser. You are probably working poor or will never be able to retire. Unless you are like Unkotare who is in a union and getting a pension when he retires. Hypocrites.
I'm 72 and retired. You have no idea who I am and what my financial situation is. You're hearing those voices again, huh.

What is? Be specific.

What's wrong with being gay?
Homosexuality isn't natural. Homo sapiens are naturally heterosexual. Did you take biology in high school? Follow the science.

What is? Be specific.

bobo i thought you had a young girlfriend?....
She sprung a leak and all the air ran out.
bobo say it aint true.....

Stop trying so hard, closet case.
You have something against people living in the closet?
People should be honest with themselves.
Yea but look how azogthedefiler treats someone he even thinks is gay. Funny Kaitlyn Jenner overlooks this like Ben Carson overlooks how Republicans treat blacks.

Unkotare will say I've said racist things and it's true but at least I appreciate the need for diversity programs and affirmative action. These things are not handouts or unfair to whites but unkotare thinks they are.

Once again bobo admits to being a racist hypocrite and a dishonest douche bag.

Last edited:
Once again bobo admits to being a racist hypocrite.
You have racist thoughts I'm sure but you won't say them here.

I bet you think blacks are stupid for voting Democratic. So all your black students parents are idiots to you when you talk to them at parent teacher conferences but you'll never say it out loud.

The average city in America has something like 300 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens. Detroit has almost 2000 for every 100,000. Of course I have negative feelings about that sub culture in American society. Don't you? But I don't blame it all on blacks. Lack of economic opportunities, us breaking up the black family (which you probably deny), police brutality, white priviledge and bias in corporate America.

But yes I will make fun of blacks who come to the suburbs and act uncivilized. You wouldn't catch a white person doing that in Detroit. They'd get their ass kicked. But blacks can come to the burbs and they are a "protected species" as Republicans have referred to them as.

Forum List

Back