Civil Discourse in Politics: A Disjointed Rant

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
rant

This has gone on long enough. Civil discourse has left the building. Tell me, my left wing friends, does Trump lobby for the assassination of his political opponents in addition to his "violent rhetoric"? No. That's just you, more specifically, the more radical elements of your ideological structure.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE, is allowed to lecture me about civil discourse anymore. When violence, violent rhetoric, or veiled insinuations of violence against political opponents are your only recourse, you have lost the debate. You have lost credibility. It doesn't matter what party you belong to or what you believe.

This is genuinely despicable behavior and I can no longer tolerate it. Yeah, call this a blanket statement if you want. But I am done with peering into the malice that pervades the human heart. DONE. Respect and chivalry are relics of the past now it seems.

They shouldn't be!

/rant

LOOK: Journalist Issues Apology After Receiving Backlash for Posting This Picture of the President

rant

This has gone on long enough. Civil discourse has left the building. Tell me, my left wing friends, does Trump lobby for the assassination of his political opponents in addition to his "violent rhetoric"? No. That's just you, more specifically, the more radical elements of your ideological structure.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE, is allowed to lecture me about civil discourse anymore. When violence, violent rhetoric, or veiled insinuations of violence against political opponents are your only recourse, you have lost the debate. You have lost credibility. It doesn't matter what party you belong to or what you believe.

This is genuinely despicable behavior and I can no longer tolerate it. Yeah, call this a blanket statement if you want. But I am done with peering into the malice that pervades the human heart. DONE. Respect and chivalry are relics of the past now it seems.

They shouldn't be!

/rant

LOOK: Journalist Issues Apology After Receiving Backlash for Posting This Picture of the President
Yeah it’s only the left :rolleyes:

Remember, you voted for this, and spent the entirety of Obama’s Presidency claiming opposing things like that was “PC policing.” So nut up, snowflake.

Liberals are insane, you can't expect rational behavior from people who have lost control of their emotions and bowel movements.

rant

They shouldn't be!

/rant

Yeah it’s only the left :rolleyes:

Remember, you voted for this, and spent the entirety of Obama’s Presidency claiming opposing things like that was “PC policing.” So nut up, snowflake.

Ah, it appears trolls like you can't read, or perceive the passage of time correctly.

First:

"No one, I repeat, NO ONE, is allowed to lecture me about civil discourse anymore. When violence, violent rhetoric, or veiled insinuations of violence against political opponents are your only recourse, you have lost the debate. You have lost credibility. It doesn't matter what party you belong to or what you believe."

Second:

I joined this board five years ago, not once did I call for Obama's assassination. I invite you to find evidence of where I did. However, and unlike you, I don't wish for anything to happen to our President. He is my leader whether I voted for him or not.

Lastly:

Like I said before, I'm not a snowflake, I'm a freakin' avalanche.

Last edited:
He says it was an accident....bullshit....everything the media hoards say is a lie....these days....

I say give them their own shit back.

In fact I do so all the time.

It's cathartic. Especially after driving 10 miles under the speed limit for miles behind some piece of shit with a BETO sticker on their stupid little hybrid who simply WILL NOT pass the truck it's pacing in the left lane.

Fucking despise those people.

It's cathartic. Especially after driving 10 miles under the speed limit for miles behind some piece of shit with a BETO sticker on their stupid little hybrid who simply WILL NOT pass the truck it's pacing in the left lane.

Exactly.
Want to "Co-exist"?

Get the fuck out of the way!!!!

Exactly.
Want to "Co-exist"?

Either get out of the way or get run over don’t make a damn to me.

Exactly.
Want to "Co-exist"?

Oh yeah... That stupid "co-exist shit....

I always want to yank the driver out of their car, slap the care bear shit out of them and jettison them to ISIS controlled territory so they can "coexist" all they like.

Dumbest Mother Fuckers On Earth.

coexist-e1436058179540.png

rant

They shouldn't be!
/rant

The extremes in both parties have taken over the hate rhetoric. It is pathetic and both sides will justify their hate and blame the other. It is childish, however that is what we have today.

He says it was an accident....bullshit....everything the media hoards say is a lie....these days....

It has been for 30 years for the most part.

BTW I think you meant media WHORES.

Which actually flatters them.
No I meant hoards as in an invading enemy force...but I like whores better....we will go with that...lol

Forum List

Back