Chuck Schumer Crying..."It's Mean Spirited" LMFAO!

There has been no terrorists attacks from those countries, our are mainly home grown. Also there is already a good vetting process that has been happening. Trump wants to start a war is all.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar not on the list, wonder why.

I heard Trump eats Moslem babies for breakfast.

There has been no terrorists attacks from those countries, our are mainly home grown. Also there is already a good vetting process that has been happening. Trump wants to start a war is all.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar not on the list, wonder why.

I heard Trump eats Moslem babies for breakfast.

Would not surprise me.

Yup. Me to. Did you notice how he trotted out the women and kids??

Mans a poser and a POS who will do anything to try to try and interfere with Trump.

Get use to it, like I said come 2018, unless Trump does a military coup , instead of just a voting coup.

Blow it out your ass you hypocritical sore loser. LMAO

You are going to be the loser in about 2 years .:eusa_clap:

Nope. You will continue to be a sore loser for the next six years. LOL

6 years,, why 6?

Mans a poser and a POS who will do anything to try to try and interfere with Trump.

Get use to it, like I said come 2018, unless Trump does a military coup , instead of just a voting coup.

Nope. You will continue to be a sore loser for the next eight years. LOL

6 years,, why 6?

Should read eight.

Every time Schumer goes on camera, its a political winner for Trump supporters as independents heads start to explode watching this guy. He's seen as a weenie by Americans just as Beohner was. People on the right need to embrace Chuck being the lead on the news.................go........go........go!!:eusa_dance:

Nope. You will continue to be a sore loser for the next eight years. LOL

6 years,, why 6?

Should read eight.

He will become lame at 2 and be outed at 4.

Bow it out your ass you hypocritical sore loser. LMAO

No we won't. Watch Trump's team actually improve the inner cities and take even more votes from the Demonrats.

Forum List

Back