Chuck Schumer Crying..."It's Mean Spirited" LMFAO!

There has been no terrorists attacks from those countries, our are mainly home grown. Also there is already a good vetting process that has been happening. Trump wants to start a war is all.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar not on the list, wonder why.

There has been no terrorists attacks from those countries, our are mainly home grown. Also there is already a good vetting process that has been happening. Trump wants to start a war is all.

Ask Obama...it's his list.

How come Chuck didn't cry when Obama banned Iraqis for six months?

Ask Obama...it's his list.

Actually its not , its the GOP list: and not even the same list:

Perhaps one of the most affected group of American citizens adversely impacted by the Visa Waiver Improvement Act of 2015 (H.R. 158), as amended and set for inclusion in the omnibus appropriations legislation, is the Iranian American community. H.R. 158 has caused an uproar in the Iranian American community, many of whom believe they are being unjustly targeted by a piece of legislation that falls short of its main goal of ensuring our nation’s security needs and interests.

The Visa Waiver Program allows citizens of 38 participating countries to travel to the U.S., Europe, Japan, and South Korea without a visa for stays of 90 days or less. While H.R.158 would implement improvements to the Visa Waiver program, Section 3 of the bill would blanketly exclude dual nationals from Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria or anyone who has travelled to those countries in the past five years from the program.

Visa Waiver Program Improvement Act short on prevention but punitive towards Iranian Americans

As members of Congress vote for the Visa Waiver Program reforms under inclusion in the omnibus legislation, they should be mindful that they are adversely impacting a group of Americans based on their national origin or legitimate travel plans in the final passage of legislation. Creating two classes of American passport holders is highly discriminatory and un-American at its core.

Ask Obama, it was his list. Might have something to do with what's going on in Europe?

At any rate, Chuckie is obviously mentally unstable. Why people keep him in power is a mystery.

Yup. Me to. Did you notice how he trotted out the women and kids??

Mans a poser and a POS who will do anything to try to try and interfere with Trump.

Get use to it, like I said come 2018, unless Trump does a military coup , instead of just a voting coup.

Blow it out your ass you hypocritical sore loser. LMAO

Last edited:

Mans a poser and a POS who will do anything to try to try and interfere with Trump.

Get use to it, like I said come 2018, unless Trump does a military coup , instead of just a voting coup.

Bow it out your ass you hypocritical sore loser. LMAO

You are going to be the loser in about 2 years .:eusa_clap:

There have been many terror attacks from citizens of those countries across in Europe, as well as in those countries themselves. Many of those countries are absolute hell holes, ruled by tribal terrorist leaders. That also happens to be why no one does business in those countries.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar are far more secure and safe. In fact we have military bases and personnel at each of those. So, try pulling your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself, instead of just parroting what every other progressive hack is saying.

Blow it out your ass you hypocritical sore loser. LMAO

You are going to be the loser in about 2 years .:eusa_clap:

Nope. You will continue to be a sore loser for the next eight years. LOL

Last edited:

The threats of the loser is always so speciaal.

Forum List

Back