Christmas Parade Mass Murderer Was Out on Bail - For Running Over His Girlfriend

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
$1,000 bail for a violent carrier felon for trying to murder his girlfriend.

How Leftist of the judicial system.

1637622136597.png

$1,000 bail for a violent carrier felon for trying to murder his girlfriend.

How Leftist of the judicial system.

View attachment 567317

I suppose this didn't help any theory he recklessly ran over dozens of people and kids my accident or because he was escaping something.

It's possible he planned this at one point or another, might have even have purposely engaged in some small time crime beforehand on this day to provide an excuse for him taking off in a car and running over people. I don't know, I'm not following it too closely.

I had started a thread about the suspect last night and the mods merged it with the thread about the incident. Like, why?

Then we have this.

He was convicted of a sex offense in 2006 for impregnating a 15yo girl and then arrested for failure to register and jumped bail on that charge.

He checks off all the boxes for the left to love him:

1. He's black
2. He killed white people
3. He's a sex offender
4. He was running from the cops

He'll be the next hero of the left for sure.

They are not telling you folks the whole story, it was definitely an act of so-called domestic terror, one look at his social media confirms the worst of fears, of course it matters not a jot does it, that the Chief of the Waukesha Police is a documented BLM activist who ordered his cops to kneel(literally)to the mob last year! They are intentionally downplaying the motivation for the attacks because democrats know this lands like a nuke in the lap of their media surrogates, and their most radical congressmen, all of who are relentlessly fomenting racial hate.

What sort of Judge allows bail to a monster who runs over his child and its mother?

How can that be???:cuckoo:
He is in the prime A1 victimhood status space -- a black man. They are now above the law because few judges have the balls to lock them up.

I had started a thread about the suspect last night and the mods merged it with the thread about the incident. Like, why?

Then we have this.

What a whiny, piece of crap article. Dude knows his audience is easy pickins.

Forum List

Back