Christie Presser at 11:00am

He pulled a 'Chicago Way.' Rahm Emanuel and his gang are very proud of him. It's a real shame though. The man did have potential. But it was clear to me early on that he could never be trusted. The way he turned on Romney and sucked up to Obama, was unforgivable. It said everything about the man. Just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. It is what it is.

I still don't understand what HE did in this situation that was corrupt or wrong. I'm not saying he didn't do something wrong but I know nothing of this situation and was seeking clarification.

You are such a dumbass. Can't you read or research anything?

The Dem mayor of Ft. Lee refused to endorse Christie last fall before the gubernatorial election. Arm twisting didn't work. So Christie punished him by jamming up his town in a FUBAR by the lane closures to the Geo W Bridge, the main artery into NYC from NJ. Got it, Cletus? Need flashcards? Is everyone from Kansas as dumb as you are?

I work everyday for a living, odd concept to you im sure but it prevents me from being up to date on current affairs. So because I have been busy and not paying attention to YOUR local politics im dumb?

Ps. I don't live in Kansas so I guess by your standards you are pretty fucking stupid since you didn't know that.

Remember when Obama held the presser where he expressed disappointment over being lied to about the IRS targeting of Tea Partiers and the state of the ObamaCare roll out...and announced he had William Wilkins and Kathleen Sebelius? And then he went on a townhall tour and apologized directly to the people who were harmed?

That was great!

Ooops...it was a dream. Sorry.

It's classic dirty Chicago/Jersey Dem Politics. It's a play taken right out of the Obama/Dem playbook. The man should be ashamed of himself. But it'll likely blow over for em. New Jersey is used to corruption. Just go back and look at the last couple of Governors they've had. This is definitely nothing new for the People of New Jersey. The dude's a fraud. And now we can say he's a corrupt fraud as well.

What did Christie gain? What is the corruption on his part?

Serious questions

He pulled a 'Chicago Way.' Rahm Emanuel and his gang are very proud of him. It's a real shame though. The man did have potential. But it was clear to me early on that he could never be trusted. The way he turned on Romney and sucked up to Obama, was unforgivable. It said everything about the man. Just a Democrat in Republican's clothing. It is what it is.

dear fucking nutter,

this has nothing to do with anyone on the left.

Hes your guy and he has bad bad judgement in character at the VERY least.

he is not presidential material.

whine shuffle and lie all you want

hes toast

The only difference I see is Christie didn't say he was sick for a few weeks and then say "What difference, at this point, does it make?" He actually fired some people that were responsible for the goat roping.

It's classic dirty Chicago/Jersey Dem Politics. It's a play taken right out of the Obama/Dem playbook. The man should be ashamed of himself. But it'll likely blow over for em. New Jersey is used to corruption. Just go back and look at the last couple of Governors they've had. This is definitely nothing new for the People of New Jersey. The dude's a fraud. And now we can say he's a corrupt fraud as well.

conservatives have not been fooled by Christie....he's part and parcel of the liberal 'moderate' rino establishment.....and the very fact that he's firing people left and right....how many now?.....is proof enough that he surrounds himself with questionable people....not the mark of a good leader....

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act.

But that being said, I don't think this will sink him. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

Last edited:
Remember when Obama held the presser where he expressed disappointment over being lied to about the IRS targeting of Tea Partiers and the state of the ObamaCare roll out...and announced he had William Wilkins and Kathleen Sebelius? And then he went on a townhall tour and apologized directly to the people who were harmed?

That was great!

because it turned out all kinds of groups were targeted the same way.

IT WAS NOT what your lies your still saying pretended it was

That was great!

Sorry, you seem to be lost. This thread is about Christie and the GWB closing. Do you need some help getting out of here?

conservatives have not been fooled by Christie....he's part and parcel of the liberal 'moderate' rino establishment.....and the very fact that he's firing people left and right....how many now?.....is proof enough that he surrounds himself with questionable people....not the mark of a good leader....

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act. I don't think this will sink him though. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

they are NOT good buds you fucking idiot.

dont you have some dead sandyhook babies to smear or something?

It is rumored around here that Christie turned a blind eye to auto dealers who brought hundreds of vehicles down to the Jersey shore areas right after Hurricane Sandy, sprayed them down with sea water and then filed claims for their losses, lying that the vehicles had been there before the storm.

That's just one nugget.

Thats not a nugget. Its a rumor and you even admitted as much.

This is why I said you're not rational. Thanks for proving it.

Prove that it's a just a rumor or STFU. You bring absolutely nothing but pixelated methane to this thread. I live here, you live somewhere in a corn field.

Hey, dumbshit, you yourself say "it is rumored..."

What the hell do you think that means you half-witted dullard?

That was great!

Sorry, you seem to be lost. This thread is about Christie and the GWB closing. Do you need some help getting out of here?

funny to see that cockroach's butthole try to pretend it was a real scandal instead of rightwing fucking lies.

Serious questions

dear fucking nutter,

hes toast

For crying out loud...RELAX.

Anyone who voted for or still supports Obama has no grounds to start citing who is presidential material.

That was great!

funny to see that cockroach's butthole try to pretend it was a real scandal instead of rightwing fucking lies.

Go play in traffic (lol).

That was great!

Clearly, you had Vodka Breakfast again.

Serious questions

dear fucking nutter,

hes toast

Personally, I will never support Christie. And yes, he is a corrupt fraud. He's not any different than Obama and Hillary Clinton. It's no surprise they all get along so well. But i'm not sure he's toast. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Just go back and look at the awful corrupt mess Democrats created before Christie. I think he'll survive. But he is a poor Presidential Candidate. We can agree on that. However, i'm sure we agree for different reasons. To me, he's just the male version of Hillary Clinton. I see no real differences. They're both corrupt to their cores. They can never be trusted.

I can understand the Neocons/RINO's though. They just wanna win. They'll settle for almost anyone at this point. It's frustration. But Christie is Obama's good bud. And that alone should give all Republicans reason to pause and think it through a bit more. It's actually pretty sad, cause the man had potential. But how could any decent Republican forgive him for turning on Romney and sucking up to Obama? It was a dirty unforgivable act. I don't think this will sink him though. New Jersey has always been corrupt. Go back and look at the awful mess corrupt Democrats made before Christie got in there. It's like Chicago. Corruption is accepted and maybe even expected. I just know i'll never support Christie. That's just how i feel anyway.

they are NOT good buds you fucking idiot.

dont you have some dead sandyhook babies to smear or something?

You, ma'am, are a sick, twisted, evil individual...

If Christie had ordered a pizza for delivery, you could be certain those lanes would be open.

In all seriousness, this is a non-issue.

I have stated in the past that I don't trust Christie and having finally learned what this situation is about I am inclined to say that my initial impressions are possibly confirmed. This does indeed stink of payback. I of course may be completely wrong as all the facts aren't out yet but I stand by my initial impression of Christie.

Thats not a nugget. Its a rumor and you even admitted as much.

This is why I said you're not rational. Thanks for proving it.

Prove that it's a just a rumor or STFU. You bring absolutely nothing but pixelated methane to this thread. I live here, you live somewhere in a corn field.

Hey, dumbshit, you yourself say "it is rumored..."

What the hell do you think that means you half-witted dullard?

Ask Gramps. He challenged it like I said it was fact. So your argument is with the scratching monkey, not me, birdbrain. I qualified it as a rumor because there's been little publicized investigation.

Did hundreds of dealer vehicles suddenly appear on the Jersey shore in storm-damaged areas? Yes. Has anyone been able to charge the auto dealers with fraud? I don't know. Therefore I had to use the term "rumor" since I don't have the facts that anyone has been prosecuted or if Christie indeed decided to ignore the problem.

Forum List

Back