Christians, please comment on this article :)

Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.
We are the one caving in to Satan's tricks.

Christian's are to thank Jesus/God for all things. Without him, we are nothing.
I don't believe in him and I am something. Fail.

What are you? Or: Who are you? What would you say is important in this context?

I can't figure out what the fuck you're asking.

So as far as I can see you are the US-american standard. What you say on what reason seems to be unimportant - it's only important to "win" - but not to win insight, logic or truth. What do you like to win most? We-identity? ...

Last edited:
Last edited:
All of these posts and nobody identified the pastor.

Wonder why.

Well, here he is:

2E30431700000578-3307910-image-a-2_1446858841009.jpg

So what? Do you think you are able to see something on this picture? I see a worried man, that's all. And as far as I understand no one who was not envolved knows in the moment wether this man is guilty or not. And why do you not give a concrete source for this picture? It could be everyone and noone.

Last edited:
Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.

So as far as I can see you are the US-american standard. What you say on what reason seems to be unimportant - it's only important to "win" - but not to win insight, logic or truth. What do you like to win most? We-identity? ...
I'm not trying to win any anything, Brainchild. My point was that I am something and somebody regardless of what a bronze age religious person thinks.

Being a Christian doesn't make one any better than anyone else. ...

See Albert Schweitzer or Mother Teresa?

No, they're both dead as far as I know. What are you babbling about?

I babbled about a mistake in your logic. What you said here sounds by the way like: "The only good Christian I ever saw was a dead Christian."

I didn't say anything close to that. You're a goddamn retard.

Satan seeks to devour

I'm not trying to win any anything, Brainchild. My point was that I am something and somebody regardless of what a bronze age religious person thinks.

You are what you are because bronze age persons thought. But don't worry. You are a member of the current mainstream. I'm only a member of a minority of outdying people. Could be interesting to know wether in 5000 years something or somebody is able to speak the same nonsense about our time today, as you are able to speak arrogant and ignorant nonsense about the time 5000 years ago that gave you the chance to live.

Nevertheless I would be interested to hear where you learned your form of hate against religious people. Was you edcutaed since your birth in this way or did you learn your hate later in your life? You are like everybody else also only a beliefer, because atheism is only one a form of belief. So why do you think your system of belief is better than any other system of belief and justifies a kind of world state religion atheism?

Last edited:

I babbled about a mistake in your logic. What you said here sounds by the way like: "The only good Christian I ever saw was a dead Christian."

What an honor. That's the same what they said about Jesus the Christ in the time you called "bronze age". I'm not really wrong, isn't it? You say so because your hate hurts you. And if you hurt others then you think you don't feel how you hurt yourselve. I hope you never came in a situation of irreversibility. In this case indeed only god is able to help you. You know the warning of Yoda: Once you ... dark path ... and so on. Whatever.
How do you explain a man like Albert Schweitzer or a woman like Mother Teresa without the christian religion? I took them as an example because they were noble price winners. No one thinks the nobel price comitee is a christian institution nor thinks someone it is a criminal organisation. If the christian religion was able to help this both people to reach such a high level of approval - why do you hate the christian religion? Why do you think it is okay to fight against people like them?

Last edited:
We are all living, breathing human beings (obviously)
However, Christians believe there is ONE reason for us being here this Earth. For GOD's purposes!

So, when I say without Jesus we are nothing, what I'm saying is that, the only REAL life we can ever live is through Him.

God can even use the unsaved for His purposes.
But ultimately, we are NOTHING without God. After all, He's the reason we are here in the 1st place.

I understand not everyone believes that.

What an honor. That's the same what they said about Jesus the Christ in the time you called "bronze age". I'm not really wrong, isn't it? You say so because your hate hurts you. And if you hurt others then you think you don't feel how you hurt yourselve. I hope you never came in a situation of irreversibility. In this case indeed only god is able to help you. You know the warning of Yoda: Once you ... dark path ... and so on. Whatever.
How do you explain a man like Albert Schweitzer or a woman like Mother Teresa without the christian religion? I took them as an example because they were noble price winners. No one thinks the nobel price comitee is a christian institution nor thinks someone it is a criminal organisation. If the christian religion was able to help this both people to reach such a high level of approval - why do you hate the christian religion? Why do you think it is okay to fight against people like them?
My dogs are smarter than you. I didn't say I hated christians, I was one for 20 plus years. I know the spin. I said my life matters without the belief and I got some retard spaming the website with stupid videos telling me I'm hurting and hate Christians.

Go suck a dog turd.

My dogs are smarter than you.

By the way - if you say such a sentence in Germany for example to a policeman who loses his patience then this costs you €600-€4000. But dogs are indeed smarter than I in their way of life - I never learned to be a dog.

I didn't say I hated christians, I was one for 20 plus years.

?¿ ... I have not the feeling this is true.

I know the spin. I said my life matters without the belief and I got some retard spaming the website with stupid videos telling me I'm hurting and hate Christians.

Go suck a dog turd.

So keeps the problem what you are. You are for sure very agressive and nothing - except destruction - seems to be important for you. So no one is able to touch you. And you are right: No one is able to touch you! So you fullfill the prophecy of your own mastermind where everyone else is an idiot. This helps you not to have to learn anything from anyone.

Last edited:
However, Christians believe there is ONE reason for us being here this Earth. For GOD's purposes!

So, when I say without Jesus we are nothing, what I'm saying is that, the only REAL life we can ever live is through Him.

But ultimately, we are NOTHING without God. After all, He's the reason we are here in the 1st place.

Got any proof of what you claim? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

By the way - if you say such a sentence in Germany for example to a policeman who loses his patience then this costs you €600-€4000. But dogs are indeed smarter than I in their way of life - I never learned to be a dog.

I know the spin. I said my life matters without the belief and I got some retard spaming the website with stupid videos telling me I'm hurting and hate Christians.

Go suck a dog turd.

So keeps the problem what you are. You are for sure very agressive and nothing - except destruction - seems to be important for you. So no one is able to touch you. And you are right: No one is able to touch you! So you fullfill the prophecy of your own mastermind where everyone else is an idiot. This helps you not to have to learn anything from anyone.
I'm not a subject of Germany, you are confused. You completed ignored the subject matter and made it personal. You are a passive aggressive twat.

Got any proof of what you claim? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Hmm - no - people don't shut up about what they believe, proof or not.
......Besides what some consider "proof" others don't so it's subjective.

I would ask you for proof that he doesn't exist but that argument has been fought and waged on here and I'm not interested in engaging because it's a fruitless endeavor.

I'm sorry you can't see the proof of God around you however.....

Go suck a dog turd.

I'm not a subject of Germany, you are confused. You completed ignored the subject matter and made it personal. You are a passive aggressive twat.

Go suck a dog turd.

You wan - whatever it is what you wan.

Wonder why.

Well, here he is:

So what? Do you think you are able to see something on this picture? I see a worried man, that's all. And as far as I understand no one who was not envolved knows in the moment wether this man is guilty or not. And why do you not give a concrete source for this picture? It could be everyone and noone.

Well, here's a response that's going to blow you away = who was the initiator of this? Him or the girl? And, did he know her age?

And, in some states, there is no such thing as statutory rape and girls of 13 are considered adults.

By what right does society determine what is right as opposed to nature.

For thousands of years, once a girl reached puberty, she was considered to be marriageable. What changed that? And why?

Wonder why.

Well, here he is:

Well, here's a response that's going to blow you away

To blow me away?

= who was the initiator of this?

Of what?

Him or the girl? And, did he know her age?

I don't know what had happened.

And, in some states, there is no such thing as statutory rape and girls of 13 are considered adults.

In my eyes the USA has a very interesting system of injustice.

For thousands of years, once a girl reached puberty, she was considered to be marriageable. What changed that? And why?

The knight on the white horse changed this. The knight became once a monk and a lady asked him for help. A lady needs a knight, so he decided to fight against [the knight of] the evil dragon for the right of the lady to marry the man she loved.

b_03_damas_s141_3.jpg

Last edited:

Wonder why.

Well, here he is:

Well, here's a response that's going to blow you away = who was the initiator of this? Him or the girl? And, did he know her age?

Those wacky hetero males.

Forum List

Back