Attack on Christianity Continues

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"ā€˜The Bible Calls for Killing Nonbelieversā€™: University Hotel Implements Major Bible Policy Change"
LINK: ā€˜The Bible Calls for Killing Nonbelieversā€™: University Hotel Implements Major Bible Policy Change

"Gaylor continued, ā€œThe Bible calls for killing nonbelievers, apostates, gays, ā€˜stubborn sons,ā€™ and women who transgress biblical double standards. Whatā€™s obnoxious in a private hotel, however, becomes inappropriate and unconstitutional in state-run lodgings.ā€ Without checking on the validity of the claim the hotel removed Bibles from its rooms.

Yeah...except Gaylord could not cite specifically in the Bible where it now calls for the death of non-believers....which it does NOT! Gaylord seems to be confusing the bible with the Quran!

"The American Center for Law and Justice, a conservative legal firm, has pushed back against these claims, accusing the Freedom From Religion Foundation of being on faulty legal ground, calling Gaylorā€™s arguments ā€œabsurd. ...this isnā€™t the first time that Bibles have been under fire by the Freedom From Religion Foundation.ā€

hey allie, which religion were YOU attacking when you decided to sock up as a faux kosher girl?

So who is the audience...

who was the audience YOU were trying to impress with your faux kosher identity, hmm?

your faux kosher identity you created just as you acted AS IF jill's bff threatened your real life...?

So who is the audience in Deuteronomy? Do you know?
Irrelevant, read the OP.
I read your stupid link, that says specifically that the Bible tells CHRISTIANS to kill unbelievers.

It doesn't. You're a liar.
Ask me if I care what you think. Fake ass kosherbitch. :D

Irrelevant, read the OP.
I read your stupid link, that says specifically that the Bible tells CHRISTIANS to kill unbelievers.

Ask me if I care what you think. :D
You're a liar, nobody is interested in what you have to say.

Irrelevant, read the OP.

When you get a real account here, come back and we'll talk. :D

Irrelevant, read the OP.

When you get a real account here, come back and we'll talk. :D
I take it you're a sock.

Sirhan Sirhan is the man that killed Robert F Kennedy

He killed Kennedy because Kennedy supported sending armaments to Israel for her defense.

See, Sirhan Sirhan was a palestian that opposed Israel.

One more thing about Sirhan Sirhan

He was a Christian.

Obama throws some middle eastern christians to the lions? Better the lions get them than us!

Sirhan Sirhan is the man that killed Robert F Kennedy

He killed Kennedy because Kennedy supported sending armaments to Israel for her defense.

See, Sirhan Sirhan was a palestian that opposed Israel.

One more thing about Sirhan Sirhan

He was a Christian.

Obama throws some middle eastern christians to the lions? Better the lions get them than us!
Who is 'us'? Per usual, you aren't making any sense. Focus.

Irrelevant, read the OP.

Ask me if I care what you think. Fake ass kosherbitch. :D
Strange how that pork stenched shiksa goyim uses the name: kosher

Forum List

Back