Christians, please comment on this article :)

I didn't read it but Satan works extra hard on those making a difference for God.

It's not surprising. People are weak, and many Pastors are frauds also....

I know because when I start to have a closer walk in my Christian life all hell (literally) breaks loose.

This is like asking those fighting in the American Revolution to comment on the betrayal of Benedict Arnold. I am certain this church feels betrayed by the actions of a pastor who should have known better on two account: His age/maturity and his calling to lead people of faith.

My prayers and thoughts are with his congregation.

Happens all the time. The heart is desperately wicked.

Christians are people too. Even David had Bathsheba's husband murdered and committed adultery with her.

No excuse. Is a terrible witness. But as long as we are in these sinful bodies, we are capable of making evil and horrible choices.

That's why your Christian walk requires daily work, it's a race, a struggle, to stay close to go by reading his word and praying..... otherwise, you become exposed to these evils and evils thoughts and desires etc

take him to the vet and have him spayed. The vet can use that plier tool than makes a nice crunch sound as it crushes the cord.

or just use a razor blade, it takes seconds.

you l wanted a comment?

No excuse. Is a terrible witness. But as long as we are in these sinful bodies, we are capable of making evil and horrible choices.

That's why your Christian walk requires daily work, it's a race, a struggle, to stay close to go by reading his word and praying..... otherwise, you become exposed to these evils and evils thoughts and desires etc

Such a coincidence. Theres many of these. Granted this is public info
...but I just added Days of Wine and Roses to my movie board. Classic ( kind of cheesy) but raw movie about Alcoholism.
Very realistic and timeless story.
Alcoholism is nothing to be made fun of.

If its true...he needs to pay, repent and ask forgiveness.

Repent and forgive is not going to reverse what he did. Who cares about him, his victim is the one that needs care and attention.

Far too many children and teens that have been molested or raped eventually are suicides. Their souls according to the church cannot be saved.

Save the rapest, loose the victim. Where is the logic?

Being a Christian doesn't make one any better than anyone else. Many times it's worse because they believe Satan and Jesus guide them, depending on the mood. Without those beliefs you have to work on your own character.

Being a Christian doesn't make one any better than anyone else. Many times it's worse because they believe Satan and Jesus guide them, depending on the mood. Without those beliefs you have to work on your own character.

typical scapegoating

typical scapegoating
Yes, good name for it. That's the Christian way, blame it on Satan or give credit to Jesus, depends how it works out.

Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.
We are the one caving in to Satan's tricks.

Christian's are to thank Jesus/God for all things. Without him, we are nothing.

Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.

I don't believe in him and I am something. Fail.

I've recently left the faith but would any Christian please comment on this news article:

Alabama pastor accused of raping 15-year-old member of congregation

-

Article doesn't make clear if it's stat rape or forcible rape, though 'meeting for sex' sounds like statutory since Al's aoc is 16. Plus might have an extra component being in a position of authority. But since it wasn't the woman or her family reporting it, but that HR office, am thinking this is another example of infantilizing defacto adults with ridiculous sex laws. For all we know this was completely consensual and a love-based relationship. However many more months and we wouldn't even be talking about it.

Alabama doesn't have stat rape laws. That's a good news/bad news thing. Good thing about stat rape is all ya gotta do to prove guilt at trial is establish sex occured. That's it. Bad news, without stat rape proving forcible rape is a lot harder.

Satan seeks to devour

I don't believe in him and I am something. Fail.

Our lives are meaningless, everything that goes on here is for Him and His Glory.
My belief.
Why would I say otherwise if I believe that?

Forum List

Back